+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Agri Food Pilot Program Updates

korn

May 5, 2020
I don't have any idea, my college received pr approval, 13 she received a request to update her contract for a median salary, she had 18, but the median was 19, after 4 days pr approval letter
Oh really that is very fast. Mine is still on the eligibility and background I don’t know when this will be an update. Can u ask her about eligibility? And background?

Ant93

Jun 14, 2021
Oh really that is very fast. Mine is still on the eligibility and background I don’t know when this will be an update. Can u ask her about eligibility? And background?
After she submitted her
she submitted the requested documents jan 13,jan 16 updated job offer send to email, jan 17 eligibility passed, jan 18 medical passed, jan 19 pr approval letter, she applied 2 weeks before me, end of september

Badbrarz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
Hello there friends I have also applied for agri food and no reply yet I applied on 1st Jan 2023 what is the process can someone explain why I haven’t received an Aor yet ?

Ant93

Jun 14, 2021
Friday. Waiting for my portal
Congrats Korn!!!!

Because my application did not move since the medical update, January 13 2023

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Ant93

Jun 14, 2021
Hey gu

here is my timline.
submitted application online at December 8, 2021
March 2022: received AOR
March 2022: passed medical
There were three additional document required from office and I provided all of documents and it said they were reviewing document which I provided since Oct 18, 2022
And haven’t hear anything from since then….
Also, I applied for BOWP on Jan 2023 since my previous visa is about to expire…
Anyone received PR card from this program ??

Do you have any news?

korn

May 5, 2020
Congrats Korn!!!!

Because my application did not move since the medical update, January 13 2023

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
i think with your situation you’re in good situations that is the same as mine. Just wait for it you willjust be surprised just like me.