+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Agri Food Pilot Program Updates

Yah03

Jul 14, 2019
Dubai UAE
Hey guys!

I have submitted my application for Agri Food Pilot Program. Anyone else trying this program? Please share your timeline/updates.

Here is my timeline:

June 15: Application mailed to IRCC

Reactions: Hinalhp and Amar977

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hey guys!

I have submitted my application for Agri Food Pilot Program. Anyone else trying this program? Please share your timeline/updates.

Here is my timeline:

would you mind to share your experience? A friend of mine is interested in this stream. Did you get a job from overseas and was it hard to ask for sponsorship to apply? Thanks!

Yah03

Jul 14, 2019
Dubai UAE
Hey!

So I’m already working here in Canada as a foreign worker for the last 3 years. All the requirements went smooth as I have already prepared things last year before the pandemic. I’m lucky enough to have a supportive employer that filled up some of my documents.
So right now I’m waiting for the confirmation letter but also heard that all the programs experiencing delay at this moment.

ASM17

May 19, 2020
Hey!

So I’m already working here in Canada as a foreign worker for the last 3 years. All the requirements went smooth as I have already prepared things last year before the pandemic. I’m lucky enough to have a supportive employer that filled up some of my documents.
So right now I’m waiting for the confirmation letter but also heard that all the programs experiencing delay at this moment.
Hi Yah03,

Could you please clarify whether you secured job inland or outland? Was it through a PGWP?

Thanks

mutjhoya

Dec 18, 2020
Hey!

I hope you already got PR card. can you tell me processing time and any information?

Roy21

Dec 13, 2020
Hey guys!

Here is my timeline:

I have my file sent August I haven’t got anything since not even AOR

Tania_Canada

Jul 21, 2017
I applied for my client on January 8 and received AOR on January 14. That was extremely fast. Hopefully, the processing will go as smoothly as the completness check.

Reactions: Amar977

Amar977

Jan 11, 2021
Apply may 19,2020
AOR :31 dec 2020 .
Mep /bil : ???
What next let me know.. anything will be help full.
If you want to contact me.
Happy to share my whatsapp number..

Last edited: