+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Agri Food Pilot Program Updates

Tasya21

Oct 16, 2017
I applied for my client on January 8 and received AOR on January 14. That was extremely fast. Hopefully, the processing will go as smoothly as the completness check.
Hi did you apply online for agrifood pilot program? I submitted mine january 1,2021 and only got a confirmation of submission, i wonder if thats the AOR? Pls help thank u

willie303

Feb 6, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-09-2021
AOR Received.
16-09-2021
Med's Done....
24-10-2021
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
N/a
VISA ISSUED...
N/a
LANDED..........
N/a
Application submitted September 16th 2021
AOR: SEPTEMBER 17
BIOMETRIC: OCTOBER 10
MEDICALPASSED: OCTOBER 24
April 4th I did received a letter saying I didn't meet the eligibility requirements of the program because my hourly rate is below the median wage in my province. Refuse to provide a job offer with the same NOC code can lead for refusal of my application. And base on my searching across jobbank and other jobsite online can't found any job offer that can meet the IRCC requested.

willie303

Feb 6, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-09-2021
AOR Received.
16-09-2021
Med's Done....
24-10-2021
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
N/a
VISA ISSUED...
N/a
LANDED..........
N/a
Agri food pilot program
September 16: application submitted
September 17:AOr
October 10: biometric
October 24: medical test
November 6: medical test family back home
December 2021 - April 13th 2022: stressed/nervous/ time
April 14th: approved
They ask me to confirm my permanent resident application using my immigration portal account.

lylajane1781

Apr 26, 2018
Agri food pilot program
September 16: application submitted
September 17:AOr
October 10: biometric
October 24: medical test
November 6: medical test family back home
December 2021 - April 13th 2022: stressed/nervous/ time
April 14th: approved
They ask me to confirm my permanent resident application using my immigration portal account.
Hello.Did you have to apply for BOWP?

Suegar

Apr 25, 2022
Hello.

a relative of mine has been here since Jan 2021 on a farm. His work permit was 2 years and 2 year contract with the employer.

we are hoping he can apply under this program, however wanted feedback on this section:

• Your employment is permanent.
    • This means that there is no set end date.
These contracts have end dates. How would a temporary worker recipient a permanent offer?

what did your employer put on the contract/form when you applied for the Agri-pilot? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

also, did you submit the English test with the application? If you’re in the Windsor Ontario area, please share where the test was done.
Thanks.

korn

May 5, 2020
Application submitted September 16th 2021
AOR: SEPTEMBER 17
BIOMETRIC: OCTOBER 10
MEDICALPASSED: OCTOBER 24
April 4th I did received a letter saying I didn't meet the eligibility requirements of the program because my hourly rate is below the median wage in my province. Refuse to provide a job offer with the same NOC code can lead for refusal of my application. And base on my searching across jobbank and other jobsite online can't found any job offer that can meet the IRCC requested.

Hey willie,

I'm confuse on your message here. You are saying your application was refuse. And then on your 2nd post you were approved. Can you walk me thru what did you do to get approved? I'm excited and bit worried on my application.

korn

May 5, 2020
Hi everyone is this thread still active? Seems like no one is active on this thread. I want to share my time.

Agri food pilot program
Aug 27 2022, application submitted
September 1 2022:AOr
No need for biometric
Nov. 8, 2022 medical test
Dec. 1 2022: additional docs requested offer of employments needs to be updated *my salary wage updated*
Dec. 5 2022: another docs requested, the deadline for the docs they requested is december 12, 2022. I submitted all the requested docs on December 10, 2022.

Now I'm waiting what's next.

Reactions: jeevan1919

Sixburgh

Jan 12, 2023
Hey gu

here is my timline.
submitted application online at December 8, 2021
March 2022: received AOR
March 2022: passed medical
There were three additional document required from office and I provided all of documents and it said they were reviewing document which I provided since Oct 18, 2022
And haven’t hear anything from since then….
Also, I applied for BOWP on Jan 2023 since my previous visa is about to expire…
Anyone received PR card from this program ??

Ant93

Jun 14, 2021
Hi everyone is this thread still active? Seems like no one is active on this thread. I want to share my time.

Agri food pilot program
No need for biometric
Dec. 1 2022: additional docs requested offer of employments needs to be updated *my salary wage updated*
Dec. 5 2022: another docs requested, the deadline for the docs they requested is december 12, 2022. I submitted all the requested docs on December 10, 2022.

Hi Bro!

What documents did you upload to show a higher salary?

I have not received this letter yet, but my colleague has, but the employer refuses to raise wages for us!

What kind of NoС do you have?

Ant93

Jun 14, 2021

Agri food pilot program
No need for biometric

Hi Corn!

Do you have any updates?

when did you receive your med request?

korn

May 5, 2020
Hi Corn!

Do you have any updates?

when did you receive your med request?

Hey, sorry for the late reply.

Yes i got an update but that was on December 28. 2022. They are asking me to update my letter of employment. Then after that i heard nothing from ircc.

I also did listen to there voice messenger saying that they need additional documents. But the documents that they are asking was already beeN submitted. Also my eligibility and background check is still not starting.

Have you experience this situations where you are stuck with the documents but you have already submitted the requested documents? TIA.

korn

May 5, 2020
Hey gu

here is my timline.
submitted application online at December 8, 2021
March 2022: received AOR
March 2022: passed medical
There were three additional document required from office and I provided all of documents and it said they were reviewing document which I provided since Oct 18, 2022
And haven’t hear anything from since then….
Also, I applied for BOWP on Jan 2023 since my previous visa is about to expire…
Anyone received PR card from this program ??
Hey we have same scenario. I'm stuck with the documents they requested. But i already submitted the documents they are requesting. How's your.application?

Ant93

Jun 14, 2021
Hey, sorry for the late reply.

Yes i got an update but that was on December 28. 2022. They are asking me to update my letter of employment. Then after that i heard nothing from ircc.

I also did listen to there voice messenger saying that they need additional documents. But the documents that they are asking was already beeN submitted. Also my eligibility and background check is still not starting.

Have you experience this situations where you are stuck with the documents but you have already submitted the requested documents? TIA.

I saw on my page an update about medical passed January 13 and nothing else. , my colleagues received on January 9 a request for medical and should submit pay stubs for one year, but they submitted the application 2 weeks earlier than I did.