+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Agri Food Pilot Program Updates

Badbrarz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
hey bro nothing much did they asked you the imm5669 or imm5562 pcc or proof of funds ? they have asked everything from me though i dont know why?

Suegar

Apr 25, 2022
hey bro nothing much did they asked you the imm5669 or imm5562 pcc or proof of funds ? they have asked everything from me though i dont know why?
Are you in Canada’s? And are you currently working?

Settlement funds
You must prove that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada, unless. you’re already working in Canada.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/agri-food-pilot/proof-funds.html

Suegar

Apr 25, 2022
No I am outside
Ok. That’s the reason they are asking for proof of funds.

How much money you need
The amount of money you need to support your family is based on the size of your family.

To calculate the size of your family, include

• yourself
  • your spouse or common-law partner
  • your dependent children
  • your spouse or common-law partner’s dependent children
You must include your spouse or common-law partner and all dependent children, even if they’re

• Canadian citizens or permanent residents
  • not coming to Canada with you
The table below shows the minimum amount you need to immigrate to Canada as of April 25, 2023.

Number of family membersFunds you need
(in Canadian dollars)
1$13,757
2$17,127
3$21,055
4$25,564
5$28,994
6$32,700
7$36,407
If more than 7 people, for each additional family member$3,706

Suegar

Apr 25, 2022
I have taken care of that but the forms and information they are asking ? Not getting why ?
I assume you’ve already submitted the 5569 etc with your original application?

Sometimes they ask you to resubmit them. It could be as simple as typo in the date. Or if they feel other substantial information is missing.

just review and update those two forms and resubmit.

the document request letter from them will usually spell out exactly what they are looking for when they ask you to resubmit the forms.

Last edited:

Badbrarz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
Yeah I have submitted all the forms like complete file with the pcc’s itself with the proof of funds the things is why I am is they already issued me eligibility passed letter and still asking for these documents I am not getting why ?

Suegar

Apr 25, 2022
Yeah I have submitted all the forms like complete file with the pcc’s itself with the proof of funds the things is why I am is they already issued me eligibility passed letter and still asking for these documents I am not getting why ?
Because they need complete information to process the background check. If a date or anything at all is missing, they’ll ask you to resubmit.
What does the request letter say exactly?

Last edited:

Badbrarz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
Here it is -:
 Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Please provide a police clearance certificate . For more detailed instructions please consult the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police- cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

 Client Information: Our records indicate that you are not currently residing in Canada. Please provide a letter of explanation regarding your status in Canada, where you are currently residing, when you left Canada, a copy of your valid temporary resident status in Canada, etc.
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature with updated personal, address and travel history since the age of 18 with no gaps in addresses or activities. In addition, ensure that you provide responses to all Statutory Questions as well as additional explanations for all statutory questions which you have provided a response of Yes. Ensure that you provide personal and address history from 01/2013 – present with no gaps in dates.
 Funds, proof: Please provide proof of settlement funds (i.e. current bank statements, bank certificate, evidence of savings balance, deposit statements, etc).
 IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels A separate and updated Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562) form for you and your family, which details your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) since age 18.

Suegar

Apr 25, 2022
Here it is -:
 Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Please provide a police clearance certificate . For more detailed instructions please consult the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police- cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

 Client Information: Our records indicate that you are not currently residing in Canada. Please provide a letter of explanation regarding your status in Canada, where you are currently residing, when you left Canada, a copy of your valid temporary resident status in Canada, etc.
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature with updated personal, address and travel history since the age of 18 with no gaps in addresses or activities. In addition, ensure that you provide responses to all Statutory Questions as well as additional explanations for all statutory questions which you have provided a response of Yes. Ensure that you provide personal and address history from 01/2013 – present with no gaps in dates.
 Funds, proof: Please provide proof of settlement funds (i.e. current bank statements, bank certificate, evidence of savings balance, deposit statements, etc).
 IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels A separate and updated Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562) form for you and your family, which details your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) since age 18.
So it seems they’re asking for information that may be missing or may need to be updated in the forms that you already sent. So take a closer look at your forms that you sent in and see what Information could be missing.

It could be a date etc. Also, where they mentioned wherever you answered “Yes” to a question, you need to provide an explanation for any questions that you answered yes to. From what I’ve seen, they do not want to see any gaps - not even a one month gap in your travel, history, or anything that’s not accounted for.

Badbrarz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
Yeah that’s true but I have given every info first and again still they asked hope for the best wish me luck

Suegar

Apr 25, 2022
Yeah that’s true but I have given every info first and again still they asked hope for the best wish me luck
Ok. It maybe means something was still missing. It would help if they would come and say exactly what it is. Hoping you receive positive news soon.