+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Agri Food Pilot Program Updates

Badbrarz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
Ok cool thank you so much for the kind words. The thing I am confused about is it necessary that we should be working in Canada to get our application processed. Or we have a valid status in Canada ?

Suegar

Apr 25, 2022
Ok cool thank you so much for the kind words. The thing I am confused about is it necessary that we should be working in Canada to get our application processed. Or we have a valid status in Canada ?
No, it doesn’t seem like you have to be in Canada to apply. You just need to have at least one year of work experience in the Agri worker program within the past three years of applying.

Only if you are out of the country, they will ask you to show proof of settlement funds. So that means that they still accept applications from applicants who are not currently in Canada.

One of the main requirements is that you also need to have a valid job offer from an employer that shows proof of continuity and that you’ll return to Canada as a worker.

Did you submit a job offer from an employer with application?

Badbrarz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
Yes I did submit and they have asked me before they asked me these docs that’s why they sent me eligibility passed letter. I have submitted most recent job offer letter with updated wage rate though. Guys who applied after me got their pr and I am still wondering what is happening with me ? Don’t get to know why it’s taking so long

Suegar

Apr 25, 2022
Yes I did submit and they have asked me before they asked me these docs that’s why they sent me eligibility passed letter. I have submitted most recent job offer letter with updated wage rate though. Guys who applied after me got their pr and I am still wondering what is happening with me ? Don’t get to know why it’s taking so long
Additional document request will inevitably delay the application process.
Hopefully you will receive a positive decision from them soon