+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Age limit for IEC

trucker2012

Jan 22, 2012
Hi,
I am wondering can anyone tell me if i can still apply for the IEC visa, the problem is I am 35 now, (36 in june). I f i apply before turning 36 ????
Any help would be great...
Thanks in advance ;D

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

trucker2012 said:
Hi,
I am wondering can anyone tell me if i can still apply for the IEC visa, the problem is I am 35 now, (36 in june). I f i apply before turning 36 ????
Thanks in advance ;D
Check the country where you are applying, some IEC are limited to 30. Otherwise as long as you are under 35 when you apply, you are fine.

Ustrasana

Jul 16, 2014
Does anyone know if the age limit of 35 years still applies if you’re applying for your second IEC visa?

I’m currently in Canada under the Working Holiday program and my Visa expires in December. I would like to stay longer and according to the CIC you can apply for the IEC visas twice.

The Problem:
I’m already 36 and German (age limit for Germans 35 when applying). However, I did the CIC online questionnaire where you also give your date of birth and the result was that I “might be eligible” for the IEC program.

So I was wondering if the age limit does or does not apply if it’s your second, consecutive visa?!
Does anyone know?

LPS

Champion Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
^ You should consult the website about your country's IEC program.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/germany-allemagne/experience_canada_experience/index.aspx

Generally you must meet the eligibility requirements for IEC each time you apply, not just the first time you apply, so this is probably your last IEC.

Hanyoung

Feb 4, 2024
^ You should consult the website about your country's IEC program.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/germany-allemagne/experience_canada_experience/index.aspx

Generally you must meet the eligibility requirements for IEC each time you apply, not just the first time you apply, so this is probably your last IEC.
Hi,
Thanks in advance ;D
Hi I am just wondering what the outcome for you was? As I am in the same position now and wanting to apply for a IEC but I am 35. Thanks.