+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After medicals, What is next

April1990

Oct 22, 2021
Hello,
What should I do after am done with the medical, The clinic said that they uploaded every thing.
and I have to do nothing.
But in the site I have three slots to upload
First is the Quebec selection certificate (uploaded)
the other two are proof of upfront medical exam.
What should I upload there?
Regards

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello,
What should I do after am done with the medical, The clinic said that they uploaded every thing.
Regards
If it was family sponsorship, nothing - usually upfront medical exam is not done (and shoudln't be). Your doctor is correct.

Keep in mind that these sites are designed for different types of apps where one might have to do those things. If it doesn't apply to your type, it doesn't apply.

April1990

Oct 22, 2021
If it was family sponsorship, nothing - usually upfront medical exam is not done (and shoudln't be). Your doctor is correct.

Keep in mind that these sites are designed for different types of apps where one might have to do those things. If it doesn't apply to your type, it doesn't apply.
Thank you

FraKra

Nov 7, 2023
Québec
Category........
FAM
Hello,
Regards
Basically all you can do now is wait for the IRCC to proceed things. They will put an update if you passed the exam. It took around 1 week for me to see that I have passed. Don't know current times at the IRCC tho. Since then nothing changed in my application.