+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

after medical

paulb

Jun 4, 2009
hi everyone, im new here i just want your help regarding my case.
i have apply under pnp family stream in aug 08
got nomination in jan 09
apply cic sydney feb 09
got medical mar 09
done medical end of the march
after medical they give six weak to reply and they do.almost all here in sydney done their medical in march got their ppr in the mid of may. but only me who didnt get so far. i just want to know that if it happen to anybody else that peaole got ppr who behind you in line.
now its 9 weaks since medical.people here usualy getting ppr within 7 weak. need your help. thanks.....

edo-san

Mar 30, 2009
Hi...

We are very similar. PN also, Same scheme (family) medical done end of March, Paid the fees etc. submitted additional docs also...

I am still waiting for the PPR. They say it is "usually" 1 to 2 months after your medicals have been sent to the embassy. In my case I called the Clinic and they said that the medical results were sent April 13. So I count from that date.

Based on that, I am hoping that I get the PPR by this week or the next at the most. But I guess even if it takes another more week after that...as long as it comes.

Cheers!

paulb

Jun 4, 2009
thanks edo-san really appreciate your reply could you please tell where did u apply(cic office). And did they ask you for landing fees or you paid by yourself.

P

pakistan

Our medical was done exactly 85 days back we did not yet receive PPR... its a PNP case and CHC Isb. Pakistan which usually send PPR after 2 months.. so see what happens

paulb

Jun 4, 2009
Hi Pakistan you apply under family stream or ..........we can only pray man. for me its 65 days . usualy cic sydney issue ppr in 45 days. really dont know what is going to happen. best of luck all of you and me waiting ppr. I pray to GOD next weak we wiil have PPR.

P

pakistan

yes we applied in family stream but for SK. Here visa office normally take two months for PNP case.I called High commission and they said we normally take 8-10 weeks. I sent them an e.mail regarding this. see what happens

edo-san

Mar 30, 2009
I applied at the CIC Manila- still none till today. I am getting frustrated.
Yes, I did submit all the docs and landing fees last April 15 medical results have been sent april 13th...

Congrats!!!!!!!!

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
hi edo-san, its hard to wait... im also done to my medical and paying for the permanent resident fees also.

im just worried until now CEM no reply.

edo-san

Mar 30, 2009
Hi Merge,

I know. To be honest, I was always calm and collected through the entire AINP process and the start of the PR Process.
The stress just kicked-in 1 and a half weeks after I have confirmed the medical results have been sent and I have paid the fees and submitted the other documents.

I am sure the CEM is doing their job as it has consistently been on track in terms of the average timetable we read about in this forum.

Its hard. Im worried. I just pray that I get the PPR soon...

paulie

Oct 7, 2008
Hi Edo-San/ Merge,

I guess we are all in the same boat...I had medicals also last April 18 and submitted all the additional docs May 5 and still waiting for PPR from CIC-Manila...Lets keep our fingers cross that we received it soon .... I'm sure its just a matter of time.

Regards,

Paulie

edo-san

Mar 30, 2009
Hi Paulie and Merge,

It is a daily struggle thinking of the PPR. I am conditioning myself to just let it go and not think about it.
As you said, it is just a matter of time.

Im praying for patience. Let us continue the updates, okay!

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
since my medical result submited april 08, 09 also the additional documents. now its been almost 2 months since when i am done for all the requirements. im starting to worried and suddenly annoyed. huhuhu...

now i know what feelings for waiting time...:(( so hard...

jarla

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
merge said:
since my medical result submited april 08, 09 also the additional documents. now its been almost 2 months since when i am done for all the requirements. im starting to worried and suddenly annoyed. huhuhu...

now i know what feelings for waiting time...:(( so hard...
Hi Marge,

dont worry it will take 4 months before you receive another letter from the embassy. Based on our case. malapit na yan......good luck!!!

Jarla