+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

after medical

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how long did it take u from applying for provincial nomination, to getting PR visa?

also, how long did each step take, and what dates were they completed?

paulb said:
hi everyone, im new here i just want your help regarding my case.
i have apply under pnp family stream in aug 08
got nomination in jan 09
apply cic sydney feb 09
got medical mar 09
done medical end of the march
after medical they give six weak to reply and they do.almost all here in sydney done their medical in march got their ppr in the mid of may. but only me who didnt get so far. i just want to know that if it happen to anybody else that peaole got ppr who behind you in line.
now its 9 weaks since medical.people here usualy getting ppr within 7 weak. need your help. thanks.....

jarla

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
poissonmagique said:
how long did it take u from applying for provincial nomination, to getting PR visa?

also, how long did each step take, and what dates were they completed?

paulb said:
hi everyone, im new here i just want your help regarding my case.
i have apply under pnp family stream in aug 08
got nomination in jan 09
apply cic sydney feb 09
got medical mar 09
done medical end of the march
after medical they give six weak to reply and they do.almost all here in sydney done their medical in march got their ppr in the mid of may. but only me who didnt get so far. i just want to know that if it happen to anybody else that peaole got ppr who behind you in line.
now its 9 weaks since medical.people here usualy getting ppr within 7 weak. need your help. thanks.....
Hi,

April 2007 - submit requirements to Manitoba
June 2008 - received Certificate of Approval
July 2008- submit application to Canadian Emabassy Manila with the Certificate of approval
Oct 2008 - rcvd letter for Medical request and additional requirements plus
payment of permanent residence fee
Oct 23 - medical done
Nov 10 - medical reports forwarded to Embassy
Nov 14 - submitted additional requirements and payment for permanent residence fee
Feb 2009 - got letter from CIC Manila req passport for visa stamping
April - received our passports with VISAS
Aug 4 - departure

Hope this will help.....good luck!!!!

JARLA

Bety

Jun 21, 2009
Just to say hi to everyone since I am also on the same boat.
Medical done May 22nd 2009 and I guess the clinic forwarded it to CHC Singapore couple of days later.
Today status...waiting game and it's really hard to keep my mind not thinking & worrying about this PPR.
Cheers...

mani001

May 12, 2009
Anybody have some idea on this ?

I sent my CIC application in March 2009 and recieved medical request in June 2009 . When I submit my application at CIC in March 2009 the PCC from States in US are already more than 3 months that is the PCC were given in the month of Oct 2008. CIC has not mentioned about the PPCs so far. Will it be better to get a new PCC and send it to CIC in advance to avoid delays ? What is the chance that CIC will ask to send new PCC due to PCC being expired at the time of submitting the application ? Thanks for Help .

Regards
Mani