+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After medical exam

John black

Star Member
May 14, 2018
The medical is requested by CPC M in most cases. Sometimes it is requested by VO but it is not the norm (depends on the VO but as I stated more often than not the request comes from Mississauga)

Been through this myself so I can confirm that for outland, the medical is requested much earlier in the process than inland.

In addition, BGC going into process signals the longest part of the application, as this is the most laborious part.
I see. Thank you for your input. So Its gona be a longer wait. It might depend upon country to country. Because I have read from many people in their timeline as they wait their outcome. Mostly their timeline shows after medical passed,BG goes in progress and than there onwards either they request interview or send you Passport request. In some

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
I Last enter canada Last week . I am allowed to stay 6 moths in arrow in canada .after that I travel for 1 week and Come back for another 6 moths until my PR will be ready.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I Last enter canada Last week . I am allowed to stay 6 moths in arrow in canada .after that I travel for 1 week and Come back for another 6 moths until my PR will be ready.
You should have applied for the OWP with the inland app. You are advised not to leave Canada while the inland app is processing.

You can apply for the OWP now. It takes 3-4 months to be approved.

Reactions: Julia2018

Canada 321

Aug 7, 2018
Thank you for your answer. What kind of documents I need to send them please ? For the work permit
Hello i would like to know if you have any news about your PR ? We are on the same stage.. wanting to know how much you waited before the PR after your medicals .. thanks

Reactions: Julia2018

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
No news since medical passed. However when I called IRCC they said my file was transfered from Mississauga to Vancouver because Mississauga is very busy.
Backround check still in process .

emote

Apr 3, 2018
No news since medical passed. However when I called IRCC they said my file was transfered from Mississauga to Vancouver because Mississauga is very busy.
Backround check still in process .
Hi Julia,
What number did you call? they don't answer even emails. Thanks.