+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After medical exam

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hello every one. I applyed for pr category sponsorinship. My husband is canadien. I applyed inland. They received my file on 13 september 2017 and now it is in process. They send me on april 8 to do my medical exam and I did it on 11 april and 1 week later they send me on my account that I passe my medical exam, it was quick. Now on my account I See this:
We are reviewing the additionnel document that you provided
We are processing your backround check
My question now is how long it Will take them to process my backround check and my additionnel document and what is the Next step after ?
Please I need some answers
Thank you .

Reactions: Amm2020

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hello every one. I applyed for pr category sponsorinship. My husband is canadien. I applyed inland. They received my file on 13 september 2017 and now it is in process. They send me on april 8 to do my medical exam and I did it on 11 april and 1 week later they send me on my account that I passe my medical exam, it was quick. Now on my account I See this:
My question now is how long it Will take them to process my backround check and my additionnel document and what is the Next step after ?
Thank you .
Inland sponsorship processing times are right around the 12 month mark

Reactions: Julia2018

John black

Star Member
May 14, 2018
On out land that means that your application is in last stage. Not sure about inland. I think might be same turn around time. I guess

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Thank you .
After medical passed you just hahve to wait.. right now people from June are having DM/landing! you still have a few months to go!

John black

Star Member
May 14, 2018
That's not true. The medical is generally at the earlier stage of processing for outland.
I have consulted many people with regards to that on outland.
Application received in October 2017.
December 2018 request for PCC and Schedule A.
January 10th File transferrd to VO
March Request for medical
After 2 weeks medical passed
Status change to background check in process.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I have consulted many people with regards to that on outland.
Application received in October 2017.
December 2018 request for PCC and Schedule A.
January 10th File transferrd to VO
March Request for medical
After 2 weeks medical passed
Status change to background check in process.
The medical is requested by CPC M in most cases. Sometimes it is requested by VO but it is not the norm (depends on the VO but as I stated more often than not the request comes from Mississauga)

Been through this myself so I can confirm that for outland, the medical is requested much earlier in the process than inland.

In addition, BGC going into process signals the longest part of the application, as this is the most laborious part.