+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After Jan 10 2022 applicant PGWP

tubkal

Star Member
Jun 8, 2022
I hope what you are saying is the reality. I have been calling them the last 1 and half weeks! Every time the same automated messages. Apparently the agents are not answering calls anymore due to Covid impact. I even tweeted about my case. No response there either! My last resort is to reach out to an MP and figure this out.
Try that, and also try sending webforms. Good luck and let us know how it goes

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
Hi, could you tell me who is an MP and where I can find info about calling them? Thanks!
Hi,
Just google” find your nearest MP” enter your postal code and they will provide you with the contact details of your MP. Try calling and emailing first. If not they should have their website where u can fill in consent forms and they should reach back to you. I have tried it first time. Not sure what their reply rate is, but most of them are helpful is what I heard

Reactions: PedroCoral

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
Hi,
Just google” find your nearest MP” enter your postal code and they will provide you with the contact details of your MP. Try calling and emailing first. If not they should have their website where u can fill in consent forms and they should reach back to you. I have tried it first time. Not sure what their reply rate is, but most of them are helpful is what I heard
I just got a call back from the MP. They called on behalf of me and said my application has been passed and I should receive good news anytime soon! They literally replied back in 2 hours! You should definitely try if yours is stuck for more than the processing time!

ukuduck

Mar 1, 2022
I just got a call back from the MP. They called on behalf of me and said my application has been passed and I should receive good news anytime soon! They literally replied back in 2 hours! You should definitely try if yours is stuck for more than the processing time!
Thanks a bunch!

PedroCoral

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
Hi,
I just emailed my MP, let's see what happens, but the google reviews weren’t good...

• Sad
Reactions: Keith IG Stream

Keith IG Stream

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hi. I applied through my lawyer. is it possible if I contact MP by myself or I have to ask my lawyer to do it?

PedroCoral

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
Hi,
Don’t worry about Google reviews! If one MP doesn’t help you can always reach out to another MP! They should definitely help!
well they replied to me the very next day asking for proof of address and two forms, so it looks promising