+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After Jan 10 2022 applicant PGWP

Raya12

Apr 4, 2022
Posting on here too. I have been checking both.

Finally my turn!!!! I don’t know how many days it took. Honestly i Stopped counting but almost 6 months.

Application Date: Jan 20 2022
Apply in Canada (Nova Scotia)
WP-EXT letter: Jan 21 2022
Submit a web form on: Jun 20 2022
Got a ghost update: June 29 2022 around 2pm (must have been after review started or before)
Approved on June 30 2022 around 3pm

I did a 16month program, got 3years.
I will probably do paper application for the trv. Will be updating you on how that goes.

all the best to everyone who is still waiting. Thank you to everyone here, helped me with my Sanity

Reactions: Keith IG Stream

Huz96

Jun 14, 2022
People who have applied for visitor visa on paper after getting PGWP.
did you submit your passport at the time of sending the documents? Or are you going to submit later when they ask for it?
The checklist says you dont need to send the passport now. But i think we have to. Please help

Reactions: Keith IG Stream

jivar.ruchi

Jun 13, 2022
Hi,
I had applied for pgwp on 30th jan and I also got document request for my spouse for which deadline is 24th july. I still dont see any progress on my wp application. So I called IRCC on 30th june. Fortunately, I got chance to talk to them. He said he cant do anything but will send note to officer about my situation. Do you guys think it will help?

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
Nothing, 170 days waiting and not a single message or signal
I have literally called them like 50 times. There was a point when they placed me in queue, but 10 mins later the system disconnected my call!
I have raised 2 webforms, but unsure of what they will reply! This is super frustrating and exhausting!
Basically even after eligibility review begins, I don’t think they have actually started processing the file either!

PedroCoral

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
I have literally called them like 50 times. There was a point when they placed me in queue, but 10 mins later the system disconnected my call!
I have raised 2 webforms, but unsure of what they will reply! This is super frustrating and exhausting!
Basically even after eligibility review begins, I don’t think they have actually started processing the file either!
I don’t want to flagpole since we are 4 for the application, but that will be my last resource I guess...

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
I would bet you’ve been approved and they just didn’t update your application. Have you tried to contact them?
I hope what you are saying is the reality. I have been calling them the last 1 and half weeks! Every time the same automated messages. Apparently the agents are not answering calls anymore due to Covid impact. I even tweeted about my case. No response there either! My last resort is to reach out to an MP and figure this out.