+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

after ITA need ur help about spouses work experience

janecan

Nov 17, 2016
Hello Dear All, this forum is very helpful and thanks for every comment in the forum. My questions are

1)while filling my express entry profile I included my husbands work experience but did not get any points from there. Now after ITA I will start filling the online form but we are not sure my husbands employer would give him the letter so should I remove his experience? I dont get any points but is it possible that since it was there before ITA and it disappeared afterwards they will reject me ot sth?

2)in which section should i enter my travelling dates and countries? i read that we should enter our every step but could not find the place to add it.

3)after finishing the form i will submit it and after i will receive the necessary documents list, right?

joohi

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janecan said:
1)while filling my express entry profile I included my husbands work experience but did not get any points from there. Now after ITA I will start filling the online form but we are not sure my husbands employer would give him the letter so should I remove his experience? I dont get any points but is it possible that since it was there before ITA and it disappeared afterwards they will reject me ot sth?
I am also facing this problem. I would like to remove my husband's (who is the secondary applicant) work experience from the application. But I am not sure whether it will create any problem or not. We had entered his entire work history before getting ITA, although we were not getting any points for it but now we are unable to procure all his employers' reference letters, hence do not want to show his work experience.

How can we explain this difference in details?? Can someone please guide me

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
joohi said:
I am also facing this problem. I would like to remove my husband's (who is the secondary applicant) work experience from the application. But I am not sure whether it will create any problem or not. We had entered his entire work history before getting ITA, although we were not getting any points for it but now we are unable to procure all his employers' reference letters, hence do not want to show his work experience.

How can we explain this difference in details?? Can someone please guide me
Currently, the system does not do any validation for spouse with no Canadian work experience and hence shows up the document upload placeholder. I know at least a case where the applicant got PPR in a case where he removed his spouse's work experience from Work History and put it under Personal History and explained the same in LOE.

joohi

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Currently, the system does not do any validation for spouse with no Canadian work experience and hence shows up the document upload placeholder. I know at least a case where the applicant got PPR in a case where he removed his spouse's work experience from Work History and put it under Personal History and explained the same in LOE.
What explanation can we give in the LOE? Should we simply write that we were unable to get the required documents, hence have removed the Work History?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joohi said:
What explanation can we give in the LOE? Should we simply write that we were unable to get the required documents, hence have removed the Work History?
You can say that and also that his/her work experience does not add any points to your application (or that you did not claim any points for that work experience) and thus, does not affect your CRS.

Cheers :)

joohi

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your advice. I am going ahead and removing spouse's work history. Fingers Crossed!

aries2203

Feb 23, 2017
Hi Joohi,

I am in a similar position. Did deleting your spouse's work experience from application give you any problem?

Thanks

shagoonsarita

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
1241, 1123, 2151
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 11, 2016
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Apr 11, 2017
IELTS Request
L-8.5, R-8.0, W-7.5, S-9.0
Med's Done....
Mar 28, 2017
joohi said:
Thanks for your advice. I am going ahead and removing spouse's work history. Fingers Crossed!
Hi Joohi,

I am curious to know how is your case moving after removing spouse work ex....because i am also sailing in the same boat.

janecan

Nov 17, 2016
hi all my case is still in process so ı cant comment. but what ı did is that i explained the situation in loe and added the experience to personal experience part while removing from work exp.

S

sutyfornow

janecan said:
hi all my case is still in process so ı cant comment. but what ı did is that i explained the situation in loe and added the experience to personal experience part while removing from work exp.
How do you remove it from work experience?

S

sutyfornow

janecan said:
You simply delete the column but please also explain it in the LOE
Thank you so much
Should my spouse reference letter follow the specific criteria like working hrs n duties?

janecan

Nov 17, 2016
sutyfornow said:
Thank you so much
Should my spouse reference letter follow the specific criteria like working hrs n duties?
but if you can receive a reference letter then why do you delete it? try to add as much info as possible

SandyMaple

Feb 22, 2017
HI janecan,

I am also in a situation where I have mentioned my Spouse's experience in the work history section of the EE profile.
I have received the ITA recently and I am not sure if I can get her experience documents.
As you removed your spouse's work history, how is your profile progressing. Did you receive your PR?
Please advice.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SandyMaple said:
HI janecan,

I am also in a situation where I have mentioned my Spouse's experience in the work history section of the EE profile.
I have received the ITA recently and I am not sure if I can get her experience documents.
As you removed your spouse's work history, how is your profile progressing. Did you receive your PR?
Please advice.
It is too early to ask Joohi if she received PR.

There is no problem at all with deleting work experience of spouse if he/she is not having Canadian work experience. Just modify this and put a one liner in the LOE that "I am removing my spouse's work experience as I am not claiming any scores against them, however, as required they are part of his/her personal history"

Good luck