+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

after ITA need ur help about spouses work experience

joohi

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello joohi,

Any chance you got news from CIC by now and able to share how it went?
Hi,

I just saw that there are many members who are interested to know about my status after removing my spouse's work history. We submitted the application with only my work history as I was the primary applicant. We did not include any details of my husband's work history. We mentioned this in the LOE that we are removing his work details, as we are not claiming any points for it.

After submitting our application, we receiced the PPR, exactly 3 months from the date of our application. So guys, we did no face any issue in removing the work history of spouse.

Thanks

Reactions: ash17

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
Hi,

I just saw that there are many members who are interested to know about my status after removing my spouse's work history. We submitted the application with only my work history as I was the primary applicant. We did not include any details of my husband's work history. We mentioned this in the LOE that we are removing his work details, as we are not claiming any points for it.

After submitting our application, we receiced the PPR, exactly 3 months from the date of our application. So guys, we did no face any issue in removing the work history of spouse.

Thanks
Thanka for taking the time to reply and congrats :)

Agastya

Nov 29, 2017
Thanks for your advice. I am going ahead and removing spouse's work history. Fingers Crossed!
Hi Joohi..... Did you get the PR?? I am facing similar problem....I have received the ITA... Can I remove my husband's work ex... he is the secondary applicant?

ash17

May 30, 2016
Hi Joohi..... Did you get the PR?? I am facing similar problem....I have received the ITA... Can I remove my husband's work ex... he is the secondary applicant?
Hi Agastya,

Joohi has replied above that she didnt face any issue after removing her spouse's work history and explained it in LOE.

Here is her detailed response - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/after-ita-need-ur-help-about-spouses-work-experience.461953/page-2#post-6224336

Also, since I am also received my ITA on 9th May so I am also in process of filling up the application. Hope we can get in touch and help each other in the process. Let me know your phone number here or via private messaging on the forum.
Good Luck.

ash17

May 30, 2016
Hi,

Thanks
Thank you Joohi for your reply. It is very kind of you that even after receiving the PR you returned back on the forum to help others. I really appreciate it. Your answer solved my query too. Thanks again and have a great life ahead.

Hardit singh

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Please help.
I did not show work experience in ee profile for me as i m dependent.
Can i write unemployed in personal history?
Being a husband showing myself as unemployed. Will that create any doubt in mind of visa officer. ??