+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER CSQ AMMAN VISA OFFICE LET GET CONNECTED

greenevny

Dec 21, 2015
Quebec11 said:
Hi greenevny
It's permanent residence visa, Quebec skilled worker. They asked for passports to stamp the visa, it was in October 2015, they received the passports on 28 October but until now they haven't sent them back. I sent them many emails but they don't reply.
Wow that is a long time! You should call them and tell them how long it's been. They should give you a reason for this long delay.

I'm also worried they will take a long time, I'm stuck in Erbil just waiting and I need to travel for work.

Even 3 weeks for such a straight forward process like this is a broken system in my opinion. Specially for us Coming from Middle East ... In This region the passport is the most important thing to have at all times.

Call Amman vac and if they don't give you an answer call the embassy

Quebec11

Apr 2, 2012
I sent them by DHL. I phone them but they told me you cannot talk to visa office on phone you can only send them emails. But they don't reply to emails

greenevny

Dec 21, 2015
Quebec11 said:
I sent them by DHL. I phone them but they told me you cannot talk to visa office on phone you can only send them emails. But they don't reply to emails
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you get good news soon brother!

greenevny

Dec 21, 2015
Quebec11 said:
Thank you greenevny
If someone got a visa from Amman visa office, please let us know.
I just checked the online tracking tool and the status has changed this is what it says:

"Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office AMMAN, on 07/01/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website"

its not clear at all do they say it has been dispatched but to whih Canada VAC it does not say, I hope they mean it has been sent back. because it says "processed passport" now - hopefully completed 8) ;D

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greenevny said:
Still no passport, Erbil vac emailed back saying that it should be on the way ... Soo slooooow ??? ??? ???
envy min hawn ;D

greenevny

Dec 21, 2015
Quebec11 said:
Thank you greenevny
If someone got a visa from Amman visa office, please let us know.
Did you manage to get your passport ?
till now I didnt get mine, they keep saying next week, its been now almost 5 weeks. even though Amman has sent it erbil still didnt receive it!

Quebec11

Apr 2, 2012
greenevny said:
Did you manage to get your passport ?
till now I didnt get mine, they keep saying next week, its been now almost 5 weeks. even though Amman has sent it erbil still didnt receive it!
hello greenevny
I asked an immigration lawyer about it. My application is Replacement of Visa, it will take 6 months. So, I have to wait..

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello

I need your help please,
I am FSW 2014 applicant, I want to send passport to Amman VO to get my visa printed.
How long would it take to get it done in VO ?
How to arrange sending it from Damascus?

Thank you so much,

greenevny

Dec 21, 2015
Quebec11 said:
hello greenevny
I asked an immigration lawyer about it. My application is Replacement of Visa, it will take 6 months. So, I have to wait..
Got mine back after 5 weeks and a few days thanks for the info on the form. Even though erbil office says 2 to 3 weeks I found the delay to be due to the passport being sent back from Amman not the processing time in amman. Processing in amman took almost a week or even less.

Good luck to all of you guys... And hope to see you in Canada some day

theurn15

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hello Guys, I am Jordanian.
I am planning to apply through the mon project Quebec skilled worker online application.

my question is how long does it take to receive CSQ from Jordan ?
how long does it take to receive PR, after receiving CSQ?
During the processing of my application, If I have applied to study permit, outside Quebec, does my application to CSQ effect me or not?

Thank you in advance. :D :)

Rami8888

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Nomination.....
CSQ 31-10-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2014
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
CSQ will take around 1 year since applying and for the federal part never ask it will take about 48 months they have till 4 years the problem is in amman embassy they are slow and they should consider moving out syrain and Iraqi applications out of Jordan or increase their team it is frustrating good luck though :D

theurn15

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Thank you. but If I have applied to study permit, outside Quebec, does my application to CSQ contradict that or not?

Rami8888

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Nomination.....
CSQ 31-10-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2014
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
theurn15 said:
Thank you. but If I have applied to study permit, outside Quebec, does my application to CSQ contradict that or not?
It shouldn't but when you apply you have to mention it and frankly you cant start both at the same time it is not reasonable or you can start with the study permit and during that u can apply for csq but you have to check the points u will lose or credit from this option (the study permit) coz they prefare working person more than studying person to add points for your app