+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER CSQ AMMAN VISA OFFICE LET GET CONNECTED

Chalabi

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Quebec11 said:
hello all members
My passport has been in Amman Visa Office for 45 days and I haven't received it yet. They don't reply to emails. Is there anybody who knows what is happening and why they don't send passports back.
thanks
Hi,

that is so long, I submitted the passport two weeks ago and I have been told that it takes20 days to issue the visa, what did they tell you , how long it will take?

Quebec11

Apr 2, 2012
Chalabi said:
Hi,

that is so long, I submitted the passport two weeks ago and I have been told that it takes20 days to issue the visa, what did they tell you , how long it will take?
hello
I sent it by DHL from Damascus, no one told me how long will it take for the visa office in amman to send it back..

Chalabi

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Quebec11 said:
hello
I sent it by DHL from Damascus, no one told me how long will it take for the visa office in amman to send it back..
hi

it depends on the case itself, regarding my situation, I submitted mine in person to the visa application center/Erbil/Iraq. the officer there told me the time it should take, did you pay two way mail fees and attach the receipt with your documents before sending?

greenevny

Dec 21, 2015
Hi all!

I have submitted my passport for final stage in Erbil canadian VAC on the 17th. this is for a skilled worker PR
the officer said that it would take about 3 weeks for it to be completed
based on the tracking number Im getting the message: Your processed passport has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 17/12/2015 and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

was wondering the passport gets sent to Amman for the visa sticker or does it go to canada? based on my application type

what updates should I expect on the tracking webpage - what kind of messages ? will I be told when it arrives Amman/Canada?

thanks! - have a nice day

Chalabi

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
greenevny said:
Hi all!

I have submitted my passport for final stage in Erbil canadian VAC on the 17th. this is for a skilled worker PR
the officer said that it would take about 3 weeks for it to be completed
based on the tracking number Im getting the message: Your processed passport has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 17/12/2015 and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

was wondering the passport gets sent to Amman for the visa sticker or does it go to canada? based on my application type

what updates should I expect on the tracking webpage - what kind of messages ? will I be told when it arrives Amman/Canada?

thanks! - have a nice day

Hi,

Congratulations, your passport will be sent to Canada visa office in Amman, the visa will be issued there, after then they are going to send it back to Erbil Visa Application center.

regards

greenevny

Dec 21, 2015
Chalabi said:
Hi,

Congratulations, your passport will be sent to Canada visa office in Amman, the visa will be issued there, after then they are going to send it back to Erbil Visa Application center.

regards
Hi Chalabi,

thanks for the congrats! you seem well informed about the process as I read from your earlier posts you mentioned that passports get mailed from Jordan to Erbil on Saturdays, is that true?

do you think there is a chance that I could receive my passport in 2 weeks time ? just trying to plan how long my stay in Erbil should be
- since I have submitted it personally and will pick it up to by hand

thanks!

Chalabi

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
greenevny said:
Hi Chalabi,

thanks for the congrats! you seem well informed about the process as I read from your earlier posts you mentioned that passports get mailed from Jordan to Erbil on Saturdays, is that true?

do you think there is a chance that I could receive my passport in 2 weeks time ? just trying to plan how long my stay in Erbil should be
- since I have submitted it personally and will pick it up to by hand

thanks!
Hi,

I guess in two weeks is short period, because once I submitted my passport, I have been told by office in erbil that the visa will be issued and passport returned within 20 days, and now the status of my passport is dispatched from amman to erbil after 20 days waiting, I called them today and they told me to expected next week, if that is true and I get it next week it will be a month of waiting, so I think to be in safe side just set a period between 20 to 30 days slot

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
كيفك سيد تفاحة شو اخبارك انا كنت معكم من زمان وين صرت بكندا وشو صار بطارق شو اخباره الحقيقة انا سافرت وقدمت لجو بهولتدا. انا وكل عيلتي وبصراحة مو عارف ضل بهولندا او كمل ع كندا لسه معي 60 يوم لقرر شو رايكم ها د ايميلي يا ريت نتواصل kita19731973@gmail.com

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
كيفك د طارق وين صرت حاكيني فايبر.

Quebec11

Apr 2, 2012
hello
Any new of the passport?????? The passports are stuck in Amman Visa Office for more than 70 days.... Why they don't grant visas?????What is happening???????

greenevny

Dec 21, 2015
Quebec11 said:
hello
Any new of the passport?????? The passports are stuck in Amman Visa Office for more than 70 days.... Why they don't grant visas?????What is happening???????
What kind of visa did you apply for?
Did you submit your passport after approval?

I submitted my passport on the 17th of December Erbil vac told me would take 3 weeks. What about you?

Quebec11

Apr 2, 2012
greenevny said:
What kind of visa did you apply for?
Did you submit your passport after approval?

I submitted my passport on the 17th of December Erbil vac told me would take 3 weeks. What about you?
Hi greenevny
It's permanent residence visa, Quebec skilled worker. They asked for passports to stamp the visa, it was in October 2015, they received the passports on 28 October but until now they haven't sent them back. I sent them many emails but they don't reply.