+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER CSQ AMMAN VISA OFFICE LET GET CONNECTED

acoustica

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
Rents vary depending on the location and size of apartment. It could start from 400$ up to 2000$. You can rent without PR card as you will have a confirmation of permanent residence with you. You could even use Airbnb for the first 2-3 months till you get your papers in order.

As for jobs, it is very important to know french and english to get a decent job. I didn't feel unusually high unemployment in Montreal.

Best of luck

donlubbad

Aug 13, 2011
acoustica said:
Rents vary depending on the location and size of apartment. It could start from 400$ up to 2000$. You can rent without PR card as you will have a confirmation of permanent residence with you. You could even use Airbnb for the first 2-3 months till you get your papers in order.

As for jobs, it is very important to know french and english to get a decent job. I didn't feel unusually high unemployment in Montreal.

Best of luck
aha perfect, I am planning to land there with my family in February if I got my Visa before the end of this year do you think the timing is a good idea because of what i hear of the very bad weather that they have there, should I postpone until the Spring? how long have you been there? and did you left before getting your PR or after? is getting the PR take a lot of time?

Thanks

acoustica

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
I would suggest spring for two reasons:
1-the weather will help in getting things done like medical, paperworks, rental, getting around, finding job etc.
2-you will be better able to observe the nice sides of Montreal in the spring and that will keep a good first impression ;)

donlubbad

Aug 13, 2011
acoustica said:
I would suggest spring for two reasons:
1-the weather will help in getting things done like medical, paperworks, rental, getting around, finding job etc.
2-you will be better able to observe the nice sides of Montreal in the spring and that will keep a good first impression ;)
When spring start there? I am thinking of Gatineau, QC if you know that area.

thanx

mj.sb

Jun 23, 2014
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-7-2014
Doc's Request.
05-12_2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
dear members
i'm an fsw applicant, i have a question for applicants who submitted their passports at Amman VO how long it took them to stamp the visa?
many thanks

donlubbad

Aug 13, 2011
mj.sb said:
dear members
i'm an fsw applicant, i have a question for applicants who submitted their passports at Amman VO how long it took them to stamp the visa?
many thanks
The VAC said usually it takes around 30 days less or more, I have submitted my passports on the 28th Oct and until today they didn't get back, did submit your passport or not yet? For How long ?

mj.sb

Jun 23, 2014
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-7-2014
Doc's Request.
05-12_2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
donlubbad said:
The VAC said usually it takes around 30 days less or more, I have submitted my passports on the 28th Oct and until today they didn't get back, did submit your passport or not yet? For How long ?
yes i submitted my passports on november 4th, did you try to contact the embassy?

mj.sb

Jun 23, 2014
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-7-2014
Doc's Request.
05-12_2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
donlubbad said:
No I didn't, have you?
No i didn't, but when i called the vac today the lady told me that the embassy informed them that in case some one need his passport he should send an email to the embassy with the reason why he need the pasdport, and they might return it faster
She told me the average time for passports to be returned is 30 working days

donlubbad

Aug 13, 2011
Have anybody ever fly with Air Canada, do you recommend any other airlines? Also do you think landing in January is a good idea or wait until spring?

Quebec11

Apr 2, 2012
donlubbad said:
Hi dears
I would like to ask mj.sb and donlubbad if you received your passports from Amman Visa Office? My wife's passport was sent on Oct 28 and until now they have not sent it back, I sent them many emails but they didn't reply. if you know anything about this delay please let me know.
thanks

Chalabi

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
HI All

I got a request of submission passport email from Amman , there is an option in the pdf email that I can submit the passport in person to Visa office amman/Jordon or visa office erbil/Iraq

currently I am in Erbil/Iraq, what do you think about submitting in person to erbil VAC,

is erbil office issue the visa by themselves or they send it to amman office? and how long to get the passport in person and is there a fees for in person submission

please advise
thanks and regards

Chalabi

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
HI All

I got a request of submission passport email from Amman , there is an option in the pdf email that I can submit the passport in person to Visa office amman/Jordon or visa office erbil/Iraq

currently I am in Erbil/Iraq, what do you think about submitting in person to erbil VAC,

is erbil office issue the visa by themselves or they send it to amman office? and how long to get the passport in person and is there a fees for in person submission

please advise
thanks and regards

Ali David

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2012
Doc's Request.
Sept 2012
Nomination.....
CSQ received Jan 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
to Bucharest Office March 2014
Med's Request
15-Jan 2015
Med's Done....
5 Feb 2015
Passport Req..
15 septembre 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 octobre 2015
LANDED..........
October 2015
Chalabi said:
HI All

please advise
thanks and regards
congratulation My friend
Don't worry send them to Erbil VA office
I try them before
it required about 20 days until you receive the passport
and fees for each passport about 154 000 ID

regards

Chalabi

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Ali David said:
congratulation My friend
Don't worry send them to Erbil VA office
I try them before
it required about 20 days until you receive the passport
and fees for each passport about 154 000 ID

regards

Hi Ali David;

thanks a lot, they asked me to submit the original Iraqi ID and Original Iraqi Certificate along with passport, Do you know about that, what will they do with original ID since it is written in Arabic, I have the translation copy any way but the thing confuse me is that they ask the original, would they return it with passport and visa? please advise

thanks in advance