+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER CSQ AMMAN VISA OFFICE LET GET CONNECTED

Blue.A

Jul 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
It has been a long time since I left this forum temporary , I told you that will back just once they send me Medical, so these r my news Guys, Alhamdullah I got Golden email and visa stamped also , this is the details:

Medical was on 10 september
Request a copy of biopage passport with color of eyes and height was on 14 september
Golden email was on 22 September
Visa issued was today on 1 October (it took just 4 businees days to stamp my visa and return my passport)

Note: they transferred my visa to Istanbul also since I live here so I got the visa from Istanbul.

This is my news and wish for you all the best and new life in Quebec, will meet each others inshalah in Montreal .

Congratulation Friend,

Wish to you good luck, do you receive email usualy that the visa is stamped?

thank you
Regards

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Thank you very much my dear
I already received the passport yesterday with visa stamped and CORP, i phoned Visa application center in Istanbul and they told me that my passport is ready to pick up it, then I went and picked up it yesterday.
Best Regards

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
It has been a long time since I left this forum temporary , I told you that will back just once they send me Medical, so these r my news Guys, Alhamdullah I got Golden email and visa stamped also , this is the details:

Medical was on 10 september
Request a copy of biopage passport with color of eyes and height was on 14 september
Golden email was on 22 September
Visa issued was today on 1 October (it took just 4 businees days to stamp my visa and return my passport)

Note: they transferred my visa to Istanbul also since I live here so I got the visa from Istanbul.

This is my news and wish for you all the best and new life in Quebec, will meet each others inshalah in Montreal .
Regards
congratulation dear Tarik
I am really happy that you finally received your visa I wish you safe trip and successful life in Canada

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
congratulation dear Tarik
I am really happy that you finally received your visa I wish you safe trip and successful life in Canada
Thank you very much dear mft for ur kind words, it was so fast, just 12 days between Medical and Golden email,
Inshala we meet each others in Montreal

Blue.A

Jul 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
Thank you very much dear mft for ur kind words, it was so fast, just 12 days between Medical and Golden email,
Friends,

I am waiting for the Passport visa stamp since two weeks, while other friends got it in two days, is it normal?

thank you

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Blue.A said:
Friends,

I am waiting for the Passport visa stamp since two weeks, while other friends got it in two days, is it normal?

thank you
Yes, it is so normal coz it depends on which visa office stamps ur visa, for example: Bucharest vo stamps visa within 2 weeks or more, Amman vo takes 3 weeks to stamp it, Ankara vo takes just 3 business days to stamp it, Abu dhabi vo takes these days 4 weeks to stamp the visa , so it depends on the visa office, don't worry about that at all.
Regards

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blue.A said:
Friends,

thank you
did you take it to them by yourself or aramex?
I took it by myself and received in 3 days

Blue.A

Jul 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

Thank you for your answers all, yesterday only, i got my passport with the Visa stamp, by Aramex.

Good Luck for the all who are waiting.

Baselpn

Oct 11, 2015
Hello, my wife received an email requesting her passport on aug 23, 2015. She sent it from Syria to Amman directly to the embassy as it was indicated in the email. The passport was received at the embassy on Sept 02, 2015 according to the DHL signature upon reception. It has been 40 days and i have no news about it. Please help, anyone had to go through this situation?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Baselpn said:
Hello, my wife received an email requesting her passport on aug 23, 2015. She sent it from Syria to Amman directly to the embassy as it was indicated in the email. The passport was received at the embassy on Sept 02, 2015 according to the DHL signature upon reception. It has been 40 days and i have no news about it. Please help, anyone had to go through this situation?
You should send passport to VAC , visa office center I thnik as indicated in the email , Not directly to embassy , but anyway you should contact embassy and asking about your passport since it takes time to stamp the visa on Amman Visa Office, you could asking them to transfer your visa to Another offices such Beirut or Istanbul or Even directly to Bucharest like I did , send them many emails and try to call them asking about your passport, hope you get it soon.

Blue.A

Jul 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baselpn said:
It is Matter of time, the most important is the DHL told you that they delivered the passport, no matter if to VO or Visa service company, if you read the letter of visa email (golden one), they mention you have either send to visa office in the embassy,of the service company.
i sent my passport to abu dhabi embassy cause my file was there, and i confirmed from aramex it is delivred,and suddenly after 10days, aramex called me to come collet my passport,even i was checking the statue of aramex (the return invoice), it was saying, no data showen.

so in Amman office it is just delay time,and dont forget to count the business days only,30 business days.

good luck

acoustica

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
dr tarekk said:
Guys!
I'm happy for all of you...seems like I need to catch up on the good news in the forum! Congrats Doc!

Let me just tell you that I've been back from Montreal for two weeks now and I'm seriously planning to move there hopefully by mid next year. I liked the place and I'm sure many will like it too. I met many who like it very much and many who hate it. Just wanted to say you have to go and see for yourself! I myself *felt* that it is a great place. There are many things which we need to adjust ourselves to (e.g. huge Tax, VAT, usage of public services, employment, French vs. English) but I can see a bright future for myself and many in this group in Montreal itself. It is one of the most beautiful and soulful places I've been, and I've been to many places. The people especially were very nice and helpful!

Wanted to share my experience to give hope to some cuz I've been exposed to a lot of negativity in this forum and I don't want anyone to be discouraged. Same thing can be good for some and bad for others. Just wait and be open for the experience. I'm sure some of you will laugh at the message and start saying how delusional I am. Trust me, I met some of you in Montreal!

Good luck to all. It was a very long journey. I lost hope many times throughout my waiting of 5 years. I can't describe how I feel now. I look forward to move there!

Peace

donlubbad

Aug 13, 2011
acoustica said:
Guys!
I'm happy for all of you...seems like I need to catch up on the good news in the forum! Congrats Doc!

Let me just tell you that I've been back from Montreal for two weeks now and I'm seriously planning to move there hopefully by mid next year. I liked the place and I'm sure many will like it too. I met many who like it very much and many who hate it. Just wanted to say you have to go and see for yourself! I myself *felt* that it is a great place. There are many things which we need to adjust ourselves to (e.g. huge Tax, VAT, usage of public services, employment, French vs. English) but I can see a bright future for myself and many in this group in Montreal itself. It is one of the most beautiful and soulful places I've been, and I've been to many places. The people especially were very nice and helpful!

Wanted to share my experience to give hope to some cuz I've been exposed to a lot of negativity in this forum and I don't want anyone to be discouraged. Same thing can be good for some and bad for others. Just wait and be open for the experience. I'm sure some of you will laugh at the message and start saying how delusional I am. Trust me, I met some of you in Montreal!

Good luck to all. It was a very long journey. I lost hope many times throughout my waiting of 5 years. I can't describe how I feel now. I look forward to move there!

Peace
Very encouraging words, how is the rent cost there an is it easy to rent whout the PR? and how is jobs there?

Good Luck