+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER CSQ AMMAN VISA OFFICE LET GET CONNECTED

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
dr tarekk said:
Dear friends,since no one has received new medical request yet and due to slow processing time for our files,so i suggest and recommend to these members:

tf,skipper bluew,mft,mouheiddin,drali and members of 2013 to collect efforts and creat group to send collective letter( NOT email) i say collective letter and everyone from them sign this letter ,scan it and send to each others by email(since everyone lives in different country),after signing this letter,let's one from you send it to Minister and Bucharest also asking from them clarification why you did not receive medical until now although your time processing exceded 45 months!!! asking them also what time you should receive medical!!! does this processing time apply to u!!! why you should wait more and more while another people receive visa in others offices!!!.what is the benefit of transferring the files if you did not receive medical until now!!

if you think that such this letter will not be useful and not push them,then you are totally so wrong,i told you before,i observe and follow everything and every detail in each form,i know a lot of people who sent like this letter and got medical and visa,if you don't believe me ,then ask leman about that and ask these members( adam,lou2ay,anthony,elio,souheilo and also cameroun who sent like this letter to minister explaining him everything since 2 weeks and he got his visa quickly) ,not all their cases were coincidence as some members say that.This is my advice as active member in this forum,you can reject it or accept it,you r free.again saying collective letter NOT email.الي ما بدو يقتنع بهل فكرة فهو حر تماما و راح يكتشف لاحقا انو هو كان غلطان
if you don't believe me,then ask Mike about that,he will tell you when i told him the idea about this letter and suggest to him to send this letter with syrian's members and how many people i know who sent such this letter and reaction was very good after it,he knows everything because we r talking with each others by phone.

And for who received medical,as Leman said,i suggest to them to do caips in order to know if their criminality has passed or not,although i hope from bottom of my heart for them to get visa as soon as possible because it will be a good indication for others members.

Guys this is my last post here,sorry to tell you that,from now and then,i will not post anything unless i receive medical request,then i will take this process seriously,otherwise it burns nervous as my dear Mike said to my one day.

Good luck everyone.

Regards

عزيزي دكتور طارق
انت اخ عزيز و زميل درب طويل,لا تقول انك ستفارق هذا المنتدى نحن في امس الحاجة لبعضنا البعض. نعم ان اعصابنا محروقة ومللنا الانتظار ولكن وجودك بيننا مهم اخي دكتور طارق. انا اتفق معك تماما في مقترحك هذا. اخي طارق اكتب الرسالة وعرضها علينا وسوف ابعث لك ايميل يحتوي على توقيعي , عسى ان يفيد هذا في شئ
لا تترك هذا المنتدى رجاءا

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
drali said:
عزيزي دكتور طارق
انت اخ عزيز و زميل درب طويل,لا تقول انك ستفارق هذا المنتدى نحن في امس الحاجة لبعضنا البعض. نعم ان اعصابنا محروقة ومللنا الانتظار ولكن وجودك بيننا مهم اخي دكتور طارق. انا اتفق معك تماما في مقترحك هذا. اخي طارق اكتب الرسالة وعرضها علينا وسوف ابعث لك ايميل يحتوي على توقيعي , عسى ان يفيد هذا في شئ
لا تترك هذا المنتدى رجاءا
I agree with drali . all of us is desperate because of this laziness and careless of immigration officers . but we should keep contacting and supporting each other until we reach Canada.

tf

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I totally agree, we should write a letter with excellent rhetoric to explain that our lives matter for a country that pledges to boost humanitarian values. can anyone help in writing a draft?

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
mft25 said:
I agree with drali . all of us is desperate because of this laziness and careless of immigration officers . but we should keep contacting and supporting each other until we reach Canada.

Dear mft25
Please can you write the draft letter?

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
drali said:
Dear mft25
Please can you write the draft letter?
hi drali
I will prepare one do not worry but why they get back to sleep again ???

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
mft25 said:
hi drali
I will prepare one do not worry but why they get back to sleep again ???
Dear mft25
I do not have any explication for this behavior,but i think either they have another plan for us or our security check is not ready yet. Anyway i hope that when we will send the letter we get something.

Blue.A

Jul 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Dear Friends,

It is nice to see your Group,and hope to be friend with you as i read all the Fourm from the begaining.

Let me share my situation the FUNNY situation immigration case.

I applied on Feb 2011, and after waiting i did interview on Sep 2014, and i Got CSQ on Nov 2014, and i sent for PR to the federal on Dec 2014 and they received it as DHL mentioned on 22 Dec 2014.

Beleive me,without i sent to them like, what happened to my profile,they will not move any action.
after i read your comments, i guess will take my visa after 5 years more,and actually as i asked immigration privat firms,they said nowadays it takes 9 months normaly, but as i noticed here,Syrians has problem,and this is at almost,it is against humanity.

Thank you

tf

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think there is something bad going on, then why they asked for updates of our files last September?
I think all it is about an office overwhelmed with files from all around the middle east region and not enough resources, so it will come one by one, it might take longer, but I am sure all 2011,2012 applicants will be within the boundary of first half of 2015. Anyway we need to raise our voice to tell the world that we are alive and we are suffering from this situation

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tf said:
I don't think there is something bad going on, then why they asked for updates of our files last September?
I think all it is about an office overwhelmed with files from all around the middle east region and not enough resources, so it will come one by one, it might take longer, but I am sure all 2011,2012 applicants will be within the boundary of first half of 2015. Anyway we need to raise our voice to tell the world that we are alive and we are suffering from this situation
Honestly I think everything is possible. There is something that we cannot understand in processing the files from our region. I know they asked for updates and even sent medicals to some cases but this does not mean that they are treating our files like the ones from other regions. Amman office was dead, then they sent the files to Bucharest which was a very active office. We were very happy then but we have been waiting for almost a year after the files were sent and they only sent us a request for an update. Why is it only our files that are treated this way? Why did Lebanese QSW cases from 2014 receive medicals from Bucharest? Why did Egypt and Abu Dhabi and other offices become much faster than Bucharest only when our files went there? I was really shocked when I saw that the processing times in Bucharest became like ones of Amman only when they started with our files. I really cannot understand and do not want to understand anymore.

tf

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Mike;
the processing time update is for past files (Lebanese) they processed, it is true it took the files 45 months starting from Damascus-Amman-Bucharest

Mike_Syria said:
Honestly I think everything is possible. There is something that we cannot understand in processing the files from our region. I know they asked for updates and even sent medicals to some cases but this does not mean that they are treating our files like the ones from other regions. Amman office was dead, then they sent the files to Bucharest which was a very active office. We were very happy then but we have been waiting for almost a year after the files were sent and they only sent us a request for an update. Why is it only our files that are treated this way? Why did Lebanese QSW cases from 2014 receive medicals from Bucharest? Why did Egypt and Abu Dhabi and other offices become much faster than Bucharest only when our files went there? I was really shocked when I saw that the processing times in Bucharest became like ones of Amman only when they started with our files. I really cannot understand and do not want to understand anymore.

Blue.A

Jul 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

The answer of why only Syrians are delayed is sth i heared from Radio Montreal the (Arabic one), after complaining in Ottawa in front the parlamine there from all Syrians canadians who sponsered their families and asked for visa to them,and other immigration applicants,finaly the canadian authority answered one of Syrian canadian in the parlamine that thses delay is because the problem in Syria still strong and if they facilate and do the applications faster,that will make all Syria goignt to apply to immigrate.

Imagine that Canada announces that they will make the applications faster and all of us got the visas,how many Syrians will run to apply to canada? as in Sweden now,they ride the boates and die just to arrive there.
So it is the situation of Us, the Syrians and what happened in our country.

I hope all of us get the visa, but i think it is better also to look forward to another ways to move or immigrate, New countries Maybe,and keep canada waiting for us,instead we wait their mercy.

Thank you

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mike_Syria said:
Because Bucharest is the main visa office for (Romania Bulgaria Moldavia) residents of these countries,
which means on their free time they work on transferred files ;)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blue.A said:
Dear Friends,

The answer of why only Syrians are delayed is sth i heared from Radio Montreal the (Arabic one), after complaining in Ottawa in front the parlamine there from all Syrians canadians who sponsered their families and asked for visa to them,and other immigration applicants,finaly the canadian authority answered one of Syrian canadian in the parlamine that thses delay is because the problem in Syria still strong and if they facilate and do the applications faster,that will make all Syria goignt to apply to immigrate.
Thank you
For your information, Amman office is responsible for Syria Jordan and Iraq.
All the applicants who received MEDs were Syrians, while Jordanians didn't receive yet.

Don't listen to anyone, its media.

Downtown Montreal is full of Syrians who came here as refugees.

Also these cases were sponsorship and its different category that your talking about

Blue.A

Jul 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In Lebanon war July 2006, canada made all the lebanese applicants who got csq to get the visa in 3 months,and same in vetnam war,and philipin storm.

I am not trying to frustrate anyone, just i am explaining that as when i see applications since 3 and 4 years waiting,and all syrians live in worry situations,then i guess it is the well of the canadian goverment that can simply make our files super fast.

Thank you

tf

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any news dear friends?