+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER CSQ AMMAN VISA OFFICE LET GET CONNECTED

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
dear all
i checked back the email bucharest sent to us and it state clearly:
Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 8 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.

i think we need to give them their time to process our files in the way they like . for me and most of us 6 months are remaining so it would be summer and perfect time for moving or landing .
exactly dear mft,law kan ma bedon eshteglo bi files taba3na ma kan asasan send to us updates and requires for us to wait them until finalization our files,abel men zaman wa2t kenna send them emails ,kan e2lona enno no schedule yet,but now they have set up schedule for us (8 months) to finish processing our files,2 months have passed,so 6 months r remaining as u said,that's why i think our medical will be on February and visa will be on May

Syrianhope

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
16-09-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29/01/2015
Med's Done....
08/02/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2015
Mike_Syria said:
When will the forum come to life again? :(

good morning ..we are all waiting for action,news or even any sign..may Christmas bring us some gifts ::)

LastManStanding

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody ;D,

I sent my federal application to centralised office of Nova-Scotia and it was received in 14 October 2014 but since that I heard nothing from them.
Could somebody tell me ,How long it takes normally to receive an Email from their part?

Thanks a lot

Rami8888

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Nomination.....
CSQ 31-10-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2014
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Dears MFT25 and DR TAREKK as you can check before 3 months as I can remember I have posted that I have reached an officer from amman Canadian embassy and they told me files will not be processed this year guys I have not checked this forum from a while ago today I have, and it seems nothing new, guys live your life and keep it on ALLAH. see you after march 2015 Happy New Year and Merry XMASs

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syrianhope said:
good morning ..we are all waiting for action,news or even any sign..may Christmas bring us some gifts ::)
We hope so inshallah

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LastManStanding said:
Hello everybody ;D,

I sent my federal application to centralised office of Nova-Scotia and it was received in 14 October 2014 but since that I heard nothing from them.
Could somebody tell me ,How long it takes normally to receive an Email from their part?

Thanks a lot
My documents were received in Nov 2013 and I received their email in Jan 2014. I think you will hear from them soon.

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rami8888 said:
Dears MFT25 and DR TAREKK as you can check before 3 months as I can remember I have posted that I have reached an officer from amman Canadian embassy and they told me files will not be processed this year guys I have not checked this forum from a while ago today I have, and it seems nothing new, guys live your life and keep it on ALLAH. see you after march 2015 Happy New Year and Merry XMASs
Dear Rami, we are expecting to hear some news from them in Feb or Mar because we will have completed almost six months of waiting by then after sending the updates. We hope it will be sooner anyway.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Rami8888 said:
maybe u don't know that we have received emails from them required from us to update forms,police certificates and they informed us to not contact them within 8 next months,we received their emails in first october,so we have passed 2 months and still just 6 months to finish our files completly,they have put schedule for our files to complete them within 8 months,maybe u don't know all these news because u did not check forum from a while ago,we know that next february will receive medicals,they sent to me an email also and told me that i will receive the medicals in next step of processing,ya3ni ne7na 3arfin 7ala emta ra7 e5laso our files mesh metel abel ma kenna 3arfin emta ra7 e5laso
regards

LastManStanding

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mike_Syria said:
My documents were received in Nov 2013 and I received their email in Jan 2014. I think you will hear from them soon.
Thank you Mike for your response. My file is priority, do you know how long it takes to be finalized?

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LastManStanding said:
Thank you Mike for your response. My file is priority, do you know how long it takes to be finalized?
Nobody knows my dear. We are still waiting for any sign from them. We hope that our colleagues who sent their files three months ago will receive the medical request in Jan. We will know then if our files are under process or not.

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Rami8888 said:
Dear rami
That time your news was like shock to me actually but now I believe it was the true that I did not want to hear. Thank you also for the next hint that our files will not be touched before March next year which this time I agree and believe it is so true . In the end we have nothing to do except waiting for the next action which is medical. but this time I think visas will be after very long time :(

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
the period to issue visa for every year is from March until July,so u can expect your visas within this period of 2015,because they take vocation after this period,our files will treated exactly as happen in abu dhabi and amman vo,exactly as happened with Rami,Nickem,Dr rania,Security then Medical,and their ecas status changed to IN PROCESS then within 3-4 months they received Medical+fees for ppr+passport request,you can check their old posts in this forum,that's why i am sure 100% that they will follow this strategy and start sending medical maximum on february ,you will notice that ur ecas status change into IN PROCESS soon,i will save this post to remind you about that.
regards

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
Dear All
I just received me new CSQ (for one yr), they required the new CSQ since 2 mouths from Bureau d'immigration du Quebec.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
drali said:
Dear All
I just received me new CSQ (for one yr), they required the new CSQ since 2 mouths from Bureau d'immigration du Quebec.
Mabrook my brother,as i told before,they r working on our files,they will send our medical begining of January until March,law kan ma bedon eshteglo bi

our files soon ,ma kan bil asas aslan renew your CSQ,so it is clear now that their schedule 8 months is 100% true,2 months have passed ,it remains 6

months.

regards