+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER CSQ AMMAN VISA OFFICE LET GET CONNECTED

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mohieddin said:
سؤال كمان لما شيكت لقيت
First note was
RPRF not paid but i m sure that i pay two times and have the needed check your advice also
And if i need to send anything also related to my bank account to show my financial status ?
you can check your bank account to see it and if u have reciept of paying,save it coz u can show them later to prove that u have paid for RPRF,did u pay it with first initial file in Amman?

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Mohieddin said:
لما شيكت الملاحظات لقيت اخر ملاحظه هي استلام فايلي بالبريد و من بعدها مافي شي
Dear Mohieddin
i am not shoked of the caips result because i was expecting the worse as usual. Any way we should not expect anyting for the rest of this year. i hope next year we will be in montreal as we dream. regarding your payment how much did you pay because there are 2 payments in this stage one mandatory the other you need to pay it before issuing the visa
regards

nobleknight11

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
File Transfer...
03-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2015
Med's Done....
04-02-2015
Hello guys,

So what's the difference between CAIPS and ECAS if both of them provide almost the same info.. application received, in process, decision made?? what benefit may I get if i ordered CAIPS?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
nobleknight11 said:
Hello guys,

So what's the difference between CAIPS and ECAS if both of them provide almost the same info.. application received, in process, decision made?? what benefit may I get if i ordered CAIPS?
Your CAIPS file will have valuable information on the processing of your application such what they are doing with ur file now,is ur file in progress,which step they have started,criminality or eligibility passed or not....
Your ECAS only provides limited information on the status of your application such application received,in process,decision made,in other words,they don't put all details of ur file and it does not show step by step
regards

skipper.bluew

Apr 5, 2014
Mohieddin said:
Dear all
Kindly note that i have recived my CAIPS and in the assessment fields:
Eligibility not strat
Security not start
Medical not start
I will check with u in deatils later please dr tarrek give your contact to discuss it detailes
:(
BR
This looks odd, If your Eligility is not started, it means they are currently renewing your CSQ, then Security will start. Make sense?

Mohieddin

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Delivered on 29 Sep 2014 to Bucharest
IELTS Request
not requetsed but already have it
File Transfer...
22 May 2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
11/2010 CSQ , 2/2011 App received
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
skipper.bluew said:
This looks odd, If your Eligility is not started, it means they are currently renewing your CSQ, then Security will start. Make sense?
Dear
Please check the email from Caips

Dear Sir

Thanks for your email.

I agreed to provide you with our CAIPS Premium service which does not include interpretation. However, a glance at the file suggests that your file is awaiting eligibility review. I hope that you hear some good news from CIC soon

best wishes

Trish Bridson, CAIPS FileCheck

Please ur comments and ur analysis

BR

skipper.bluew

Apr 5, 2014
Mohieddin said:
Dear
Please check the email from Caips

Dear Sir

Thanks for your email.

I agreed to provide you with our CAIPS Premium service which does not include interpretation. However, a glance at the file suggests that your file is awaiting eligibility review. I hope that you hear some good news from CIC soon

best wishes

Trish Bridson, CAIPS FileCheck

Please ur comments and ur analysis

BR
Mohieddin, your CAIPS reply doesn't make sense to me, you should stick to what has been told to you in the update email. CAIPS is not the officer who is working on your file.
Just forget about your CAIPS, because our case is crazy, you can't think of it as a normal processing way.

Relax dude and don't think about your CAIPS, the best thing to do is to go and flush it in the toilet, it doesn't worth a penny.

Eventually, you will be contacted again.
I believe that myself, you and Syrianhope should be rewarded for our patience.

Syrianhope

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
16-09-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29/01/2015
Med's Done....
08/02/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2015
skipper.bluew said:
Mohieddin, your CAIPS reply doesn't make sense to me, you should stick to what has been told to you in the update email. CAIPS is not the officer who is working on your file.
Just forget about your CAIPS, because our case is crazy, you can't think of it as a normal processing way.

Relax dude and don't think about your CAIPS, the best thing to do is to go and flush it in the toilet, it doesn't worth a penny.

Eventually, you will be contacted again.
I believe that myself, you and Syrianhope should be rewarded for our patience.

I agree with u skipper.bluew

wishfullman

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
i ordered my caips a month ago and i received it today (of course i dont need it now)
it was printed on 14/11 almost a week before i received my visa and it had "not started" under security

nobleknight11

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
File Transfer...
03-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2015
Med's Done....
04-02-2015
wishfullman said:
i ordered my caips a month ago and i received it today (of course i dont need it now)
it was printed on 14/11 almost a week before i received my visa and it had "not started" under security
Ohh what a reliable service !
Thx man.. this gave us some hope..

Syrianhope

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
16-09-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29/01/2015
Med's Done....
08/02/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2015
In my opinion the only reliable source is visa office..it'silent almost the time..but it always say the truth and gives fact..come on,they have our files..and their officers are working on them...cheer up ..

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Just to remind everyone here,when they made mistake with me about medical,they sent to me an email,apologized to me and said these phrases:

Please note that the message you received was intended to inform you that your application was transferred to Bucharest and to request the missing documents and updated information.You will receive the medical forms in the next stage of processing.We are sorry for the confusion created and will keep you informed about the necessary steps in processing your file.

so it means there is first stage now and next stage will be medical,hope they finish this first stage of processing in order to move to next stage(Medical).

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
Dear dr tarekk
I don't agree with you. i think the security check is the next step after update,if no why they take three months or plus after update.

dr tarekk said:
Just to remind everyone here,when they made mistake with me about medical,they sent to me an email,apologized to me and said these phrases:

Please note that the message you received was intended to inform you that your application was transferred to Bucharest and to request the missing documents and updated information.You will receive the medical forms in the next stage of processing.We are sorry for the confusion created and will keep you informed about the necessary steps in processing your file.

so it means there is first stage now and next stage will be medical,hope they finish this first stage of processing in order to move to next stage(Medical).

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
drali said:
Dear dr tarekk
I don't agree with you. i think the security check is the next step after update,if no why they take three months or plus after update.
of course my dear drali,i mean that,i mean that they told me i will receive medical in the next stage of processing,it means they r working on the first stage of processing now and which is Security check,u r right,maybe u understood me wrong,as i said before law kan bedon e3mlo security after medical,kan ba3tolna medical with updates as happened with Lebanese,hope i clarified my view of opinion well

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dear all
i checked back the email bucharest sent to us and it state clearly:
Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 8 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.

i think we need to give them their time to process our files in the way they like . for me and most of us 6 months are remaining so it would be summer and perfect time for moving or landing .