+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER CSQ AMMAN VISA OFFICE LET GET CONNECTED

cozmo

Nov 3, 2014
dr tarekk said:
can u tell us plz when u received your medical request?i mean how long did it take from your medical and passport request? :)
On september mid,,they sent ppr on november, 6th

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
wishfullman said:
i received 2 COPR

why do i need them and what shoud i expect at the airport (procedure)
well,at first u will get out of the plane and go to customs.You have to submit a declaration form stating how much money u r bringing and what kind of goods u r bringing with u,among other questions. The agent will stamp it.After that u will go to collect ur luggage.You will be directed then to another customs point,more detailed.U will tell them that u r immigrant and submit CORP document,and you fill another form with him.He will ask about ur address,the goods u r bringing,examples,clothes ,computrers,camera,gold.... and how much money u have.if you have more than 10000$,then u have to declare about it ,He ask u a few question,hand a CORP document which is the most important document (u can use it to open a bank account,Insurance and social security...).This document should be kept safely as long as you are resident.After finishing with the agent,he will give you some piece of advise that to maintain my status as resident that you have 2 stay 2 years out of 5 years and you should bring strong proof and records for the period you stay in Canada. The he will tell u to go to the immigration welcome center.A another officer will explain to u what should be ur following steps in order to adapt and will book u a formation .date to apply for life insurance and many other documents. After u finish with this person u go the exist, and give the declaration document on ur way out to an agent and .... u r out.Bring with you some heavy clothes as it became cold there now .hope i clarified everything,good luck in ur new life.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
cozmo said:
On september mid,,they sent ppr on november, 6th
thanx my friend,they also ask u to wait 8 months,when they sent to u email update at first time informing you that ur file had been transferred to bucahrest?

cozmo

Nov 3, 2014
dr tarekk said:
thanx my friend,they also ask u to wait 8 months,when they sent to u email update at first time informing you that ur file had been transferred to bucahrest?
They didn't. Ive sent them an inquiry after that bucharest office contacted me on august infroming me and asking for additional docs

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
wishfullman said:
thanx tareq
do i have to LAND in the same city that i mentioned in my forms or am i free
i don't know about that because u r FSW,for us QSW should land in Quebec,u can ask other FSW applicants about this point,welcome my dear :)

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
it is very clear now from our friends,wishfullman and cozmo that the whole process does not take more than 4 months(medical plus security check),so hope they treat our files as they did with FSW and PNP and finish almost our files within this short period.

Mohieddin

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Delivered on 29 Sep 2014 to Bucharest
IELTS Request
not requetsed but already have it
File Transfer...
22 May 2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
11/2010 CSQ , 2/2011 App received
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Dear all
Kindly note that i have recived my CAIPS and in the assessment fields:
Eligibility not strat
Security not start
Medical not start
I will check with u in deatils later please dr tarrek give your contact to discuss it detailes
:(
BR

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mohieddin said:
Dear all
Kindly note that i have recived my CAIPS and in the assessment fields:
Eligibility not strat
Security not start
Medical not start
I will check with u in deatils later please dr tarrek give your contact to discuss it detailes
:(
BR
جت الحزينة لتفرح ما لقتلهاش مطرح :'(

Our files are not treated like the FSW and PNP. Let's go back to sleep.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
well my brother moheiddien,it seems like that they did not touch our files yet,i am sorry to tell that,or there is one possibility also that they put security : passed just when they finished it,anyway they put for us period 8 months ,this means the processing time for our files is 8 months,they told us not contact with them within this period,if we count 8 months properly,it means the end of this period will be on June,ya3ni ma3naha henen lazem send medical us 2 months before this period,so on March as maximum will receive our medicals or Fberuary,so security check will finish at this time, ana 7abeb e2lkon shagle sara7a w pay attention 3aleha ktirrrrrrrr,iza el ecas status for everyone from us not changes to IN PROCESS then ma3naha el file essa NOT Touch it,hai 7a2i2a for 95% applicants,so lazem ecas status changes la7ata expect from them anything either medical or visa

Mohieddin

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22 May 2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
dr tarekk said:
well my brother moheiddien,it seems like that they did not touch our files yet,i am sorry to tell that,or there is one possibility also that they put security : passed just when they finished it,anyway they put for us period 8 months ,this means the processing time for our files is 8 months,they told us not contact with them within this period,if we count 8 months properly,it means the end of this period will be on June,ya3ni ma3naha henen lazem send medical us 2 months before this period,so on March as maximum will receive our medicals or Fberuary,so security check will finish at this time, ana 7abeb e2lkon shagle sara7a w pay attention 3aleha ktirrrrrrrr,iza el ecas status for everyone from us not changes to IN PROCESS then ma3naha el file essa NOT Touch it,hai 7a2i2a for 95% applicants,so lazem ecas status changes la7ata expect from them anything either medical or visa
لما شيكت الملاحظات لقيت اخر ملاحظه هي استلام فايلي بالبريد و من بعدها مافي شي

Mohieddin

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22 May 2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Mohieddin said:
لما شيكت الملاحظات لقيت اخر ملاحظه هي استلام فايلي بالبريد و من بعدها مافي شي
سؤال كمان لما شيكت لقيت
First note was
RPRF not paid but i m sure that i pay two times and have the needed check your advice also
And if i need to send anything also related to my bank account to show my financial status ?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
حابب اكتب بالعربي هل مرة مشان وضح كلشي,صدقوني معالجة الملف كلها ما بطول اكتر من 4 اشهر استثنائ الناس الي كانت تشتغل كضباط بالخدمة العسكرية او ماشابه ذلك,يعني بالمختصر المفيد لو بدون يبعتولك الك محيي دين و لمعاز الميديكال هلا كونكن انتو باعتين ملفاتكون قبلنا معناها لازم الستاتوس تبعكون تتغير من ابليكشاين ريسيفيد الى ان بروسيس و من دون هل تغيرر هدا ما راح تستلمو شي لا اتنو و لا نحنا و من دون هل تغيرر هدا بكون ملفاتنا لسا ما حدا لمسها و بس تتغير الستاتوس خلال 3 اشهر بتستلمو الفيزا و الميديكال .هي الصراحة و هل الحقيقة الي لازم خبركو ن ياها,اكتر من 30 شخص بعرفون انا من لبنانيين الي ملفاتون كانت بي بوخارست ما استلمو الفيزا لحتى صارو ان بورسيس و لحد هلا الي كم شخص بعدون ما استلموها بعدون مش ان بورسيس ,و على هل حالة فمعناها نحنا لازم نتوقع استلام ميديكال و انو نصير ان بورسيس بشهر شباط او اذار و بعدها بشهرين منستلم الفيزا بشهر حزيران و بكونو هنن استكملو المدة الي
حددونا ياها و الي هي 8 اشهر طبعا هل شي لمعظم المتقدمين الا في حالات اسثنائية ,بتمنى كون وضحت كلشي