04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
your files(2011,2012) r the oldest files over world,that's why i suggested for applicants 2011,2012 to send collective email(not individual email) my friend Mike knows about this email,or letter with signs to Minister,Bucharest and explain them everything,explain them that your CSQ has expired 2 times and will renew the third time,by the way la7ata expect enno our visa will be on May or July,should 2011 applicants receive medical this month or February,mesh after March,in other words enno lazem nshof actions these days or next month like change Ecas status for some applicants,otherwise menkon our files seriously in drawer and waiting queue,sara7a ma ba3ref lesh sometimes have feeling enno law ma our friend acoustica et7arkashon w sent them email at that time,ma kan bil asas ba3atolna email's updates,ka2nno el email taba3o zakaron fina aw ka2nno they felt enno it is so much enno applicant erja3 ask to transfere his file again from bucharest to abudhabi,that's why they started sending updat's emails,it is just my feeling,nothing else.
hi dr tarek
please do not be desperate , our turn will be this year I am sure 100 % it is a mater of time 3 months passed for me for others 4 months . we are very close to medical requests. forget about collective email I do not believe that it will lead to any thing. i suggest everyone especially 2011 applicants to send emails requesting them to transfer their files back to Amman since max by November 2015 they should complete the waiting time as processing tables 47 months . at least this time is dead time for amman and it is better than do not have estimated time like Bucharest office!!
Regards

Ali David

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2012
Doc's Request.
Sept 2012
Nomination.....
CSQ received Jan 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
to Bucharest Office March 2014
Med's Request
15-Jan 2015
Med's Done....
5 Feb 2015
Passport Req..
15 septembre 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 octobre 2015
LANDED..........
October 2015
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The Comma is Finihed
I received E-mail from Bucharest VO
I will post that email soon
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Ali David

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2012
Doc's Request.
Sept 2012
Nomination.....
CSQ received Jan 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15-Jan 2015
Med's Done....
5 Feb 2015
Passport Req..
15 septembre 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 octobre 2015
LANDED..........
October 2015
Bucharest, 15/01/2015

Dear Applicant:

In the interest of better workload distribution, Citizenship and Immigration Canada has transferred your application for permanent residence to our office for further processing.
Make sure to always quote your file number in all correspondence with our office. Your application will be processed according to the date it was initially received. This transfer will not cause any delay. If an interview is required, your file will be returned to the Immigration Section at the Embassy of Canada in Amman where the interview will be held.
From receipt of your application in our office, we assume responsibility for the processing of your application to its conclusion. Any correspondence directed to the previous visa office will remain unacknowledged.
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below within 60 days.
PLEASE ENCLOSE A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH YOUR REPLY.
1. New Generic Application Form for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.
2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] for yourself and each family member of 18 years of age or older.
3. New Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562] for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.
4. Police certificates from all the countries where you would have been for more than 6 months, and not already included in your application, for yourself and each family member over the age of 18 years. All police certificates must be originals. Please note that new police certificates from Iraq are required.
5. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or other available information on your military stage.
14. Settlement of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your spouse if your spouse is accompanying.
For online payment, please see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=proc&cat=perm .
(once you have completed your online payment, please retain a copy of the receipt and forward the confirmation of payment to our office. )
Documents bearing other languages must be submitted as certified copies accompanied by original certified translations into English or French.

You are required to undergo medical examinations according to the instructions provided in the medical instructions sent to you in a separate letter.
The forms listed above can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
Please complete and then print the forms. All forms must be signed. You need to update the above documents even if they have already been submitted. Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates.
Please forward by mail all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. The documents must be sent to the Embassy of Canada in Bucharest at the following address:
Immigration Section
Embassy of Canada
1-3 Tuberozelor St., Sector 1
011411 Bucharest, Romania

Syrianhope

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
16-09-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29/01/2015
Med's Done....
08/02/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2015
Dr.Ali congratulations.. did the send the medical..please share woth us when you recieve it
That would be helpful
Thank you and best regards

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mabrokkkk my dear Ali david :) :) :),my brother,at end this comma has finished,please check medical letter,did u receive pdf letter forum 1017 for medical instructions?? check if u received second email coz i am afraid that enno erja3o e3melo nafes mistake about medical as happened with me,so check and tell us in order to assure w netaman :) :) :),please note also that in the second email forum pdf which calls 1017 forum should exist ur name, name of ur spouse,children plus personal details,if u receive it,so print it ,then call doctor to take an appointment,go to doctor with this forum plus ur passport,hope it is the begining of our medical

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
where r u Ali David,please tell us ,a23din 3ala a3sabna ,tell us did u receive letter of instruction forum 1017 or not?? reply to us please,ma tetrekna 3ala a3sabna

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats dear Ali! Just a question please, did they ask you not to contact them in 8 months too?

Ali David

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2012
Doc's Request.
Sept 2012
Nomination.....
CSQ received Jan 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15-Jan 2015
Med's Done....
5 Feb 2015
Passport Req..
15 septembre 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 octobre 2015
LANDED..........
October 2015
dr tarekk said:
where r u Ali David,please tell us ,a23din 3ala a3sabna ,tell us did u receive letter of instruction forum 1017 or not?? reply to us please,ma tetrekna 3ala a3sabna
my friends
I'm now in Baghdad,
below the 2nd page of e-mail, where they mention to the 8 month period

Remember to quote your file number on all correspondence. We will update your file but not acknowledge receipt of the documents. We will contact you if the need arises.
Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.
Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 8 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.
However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must also inform us of a:
- Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
- Change of immigration representative. You must include a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476E). You can find the form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf
- Request for withdrawal of your application.
For information on how to update your application, please refer to the instructions on our website at http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/romania-roumanie/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx?lang=eng
Please note that if we do not receive these documents and/or information within 60 days your application will be examined on the basis of the material available. This could result in the refusal of your application.
Please note that if you expect longer delays to obtain certain documents, you must send what you are able to provide within 60 days along with a letter indicating which documents will be provided at a later date, why they are not available now and when you believe you will be able to provide them.

We look forward to your reply.

Yours truly,

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada
1-3 Tuberozelor Str., sector 1
011411 Bucharest , Romania
Fax +40-21 307-5014 (immigration) / +40-21 307-5023 (visitors)
Email: bucharest-immigration @ international.gc.ca
www.romania.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

Ali David

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2012
Doc's Request.
Sept 2012
Nomination.....
CSQ received Jan 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15-Jan 2015
Med's Done....
5 Feb 2015
Passport Req..
15 septembre 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 octobre 2015
LANDED..........
October 2015
Till now I didn't receive any e-mail for medical examination
I hope they will not apologize as they do with Dr tarek

hope to hear good news from all of you .....my brothers

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali David said:
Till now I didn't receive any e-mail for medical examination
I hope they will not apologize as they do with Dr tarek

hope to hear good news from all of you .....my brothers
Dear Ali, we hope it is not a mistake like the one they did with Dr. Tarek. I think you'd better reply to their email and ask if they really want you to do the medical test now and explain that you did not receive the other email with the forms and instructions. According to their reply you can make sure if we reached the medical stage, otherwise you would be lost. You need to know if it is the time now to pay the fees and do the test.

Ali David

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2012
Doc's Request.
Sept 2012
Nomination.....
CSQ received Jan 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15-Jan 2015
Med's Done....
5 Feb 2015
Passport Req..
15 septembre 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 octobre 2015
LANDED..........
October 2015
dr tarekk said:
Dear dr tarekk
They ask for landing fee (RPRF)
Does it mean that they already do the security checking

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Ali David said:
Dear dr tarekk
Dear Ali,mesh darori enno ekono do security checking,coz security check is like a dark room w aslan sar 3andi kana3a enno kel file ma btawel more then 3 months w kel shagle 3ebara 3an queue mesh aktar wala a2al ,w kaman u note enno when our friend wishfullman ordered caips ,it was mentioned that security not started yet although he got the visa,you should know 2 things:
-the first enno since ur ecas status still application received ,nothing change ,ur ecas status should change to In Process.
-the second thing enno they mentioned in ur letter the phrase that they have already sent to u letter for medical instruction mesh enno they will send to u,be careful,ya3ni enet lazem ekon weslak 2 emails from them mesh one email,that's why our friend mike told u to ask them because u will be lost and they will considere enno they sent to u medical and u in fact u did not receive anything,i asked them when they made mistake with me and told me that was a mistake,i hope from all my heart enno ma ekon mistake ,becuase it means our turn is soon,as our friend mft25 told one time enno officer save the body of email and change some requests depends to every applicant,ur phrase was clear as mine exactly:
You are required to undergo medical examinations according to the instructions provided in the medical instructions sent to you in a separate letter.
انت يجب ان تخضع لفحوصات طبية وفقا للتعليماتت المنصوص عليها في تعليمات طبية قد ارسلت اليك في رسالة منفصلة
قد ارسلت مش انو راح يرسلوها .يعني هنن معتبرين انو رسالة تبع ميديكال ارسلوها و خلص بس انت بالواقع ما استلمت شي غير ايميل واحد مشان هيك انا راسلتون وقت عملوا معي هل غلط
anyway hope they don't make the same mistake seriously,la2nno our turn will be soon my dear

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali David said:
Dear dr tarekk
Dear Ali, as you didn't receive another email regarding the medical test instructions and forms, we have more than one possibility now.

- it is either a mistake like the one they made with Dr. Tarek. In this case you need to make sure they really do not want you to do the medical test now or pay the landing fees.
- or they want you to do the test but they forgot to send you the other email. In this case you need to remind them to send it to you. If it is time to do the medical test and you keep waiting for the forms, you will be wasting your time if they don't send them to you. They may think they have sent it to you already while you are waiting in vain.

In my opinion, since it took them a long time to send you the update request, most probably they want to start with the medicals requests for everyone now. If you send them an email you will know what to do ASAP because you don't have much time to wast. Only 60 days my dear.

Wish you all the best.

Syrianhope

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
16-09-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29/01/2015
Med's Done....
08/02/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2015
I agree with Mike ..

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tomorrow is a Monday. Let's pray someone will get the medical request to confirm that Ali's email was not a mistake and to give the rest of us a glimpse of hope :)