security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medical: Not started
applicant's file : open
file's status: In progress
the due date of my file is : 8 November 2014
updated date: 9 december 2014
Group name: QSW Transfer

There r some signs, i can interpret it,it says that my file has been opened and is waiting the view of officer.
I checked notes and saw they noted that I relocated in Turkey due the situation in Syria and they saved the letter which contains request to speed up processing of my file due the war in Syria(i have sent this letter by DHL on July and it mentioned they received it).
There is other possibility also that officer who receives updates,letters,emails is Not the same officer who will process your files,in other words may be there is officer who just receives emails,updates and save them in your file.
Finally,the processing of every file does not take more than 4 months maximum according to what's happened with FSW applicants such our friend wishfullman and others,so it is just queue of files,nothing else , i think they opened our files then they set up schedule for 8 months to finish them,3 months have passed ,so let's wait and see what will happen in these 2 months.

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
Dear all,i just received my Caips, all fields: Not started

Eligibility: Not started
security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medical: Not started
applicant's file : open
file's status: In progress
the due date of my file is : 8 November 2014
updated date: 9 december 2014
Group name: QSW Transfer

There r some signs, i can interpret it,it says that my file has been opened and is waiting the view of officer.
I checked notes and saw they noted that I relocated in Turkey due the situation in Syria and they saved the letter which contains request to speed up processing of my file due the war in Syria(i have sent this letter by DHL on July and it mentioned they received it).
There is other possibility also that officer who receives updates,letters,emails is Not the same officer who will process your files,in other words may be there is officer who just receives emails,updates and save them in your file.
Finally,the processing of every file does not take more than 4 months maximum according to what's happened with FSW applicants such our friend wishfullman and others,so it is just queue of files,nothing else , i think they opened our files then they set up schedule for 8 months to finish our files,3 months has passed ,so let's wait and see what will happen in these 2 months.
Oh my goodness. Nothing started yet. Only God knows when they will start with our files.

But as we noticed from earlier CAIPS, sometimes they don't update it at all and people get their visas

LastManStanding

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mike_Syria said:
Oh my goodness. Nothing started yet. Only God knows when they will start with our files.

But as we noticed from earlier CAIPS, sometimes they don't update it at all and people get their visas
Hello everyone,

Does anybody between you has a (priority treatment ) written on his CSQ ? ::)

Mohieddin

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Delivered on 29 Sep 2014 to Bucharest
IELTS Request
not requetsed but already have it
File Transfer...
22 May 2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
11/2010 CSQ , 2/2011 App received
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
dr tarekk said:
my dear Mohieddin,please can you tell me what is the date of your BFD in ur Caips? there is date in your Caips,please check it and tell me what the date is

and please also tell me which r the numbers infront of these signs in order to interpret your caips and know what they r doing with ur file
IMM 1017 ?
PSDEC?
BDEC ?
OREQ ?
SELDEC ?
MEDDEC ?
FINDEC ?
Dear Dr Tarrek

Sorry for delay I reviewed the file again but I couldn't find the listed information in which pages should be? the main information that I'm checking was :

Updated date 9/22/2014
App Status Open
App Status reason In Progress
Primary office Bucharest
Secondary office Damascus
Lock-in Date 2/7/2011 // I didn't understand refer to what
Group name QSW Transfer
Cost Recovery Complete
RPRF Outstanding // I didn't understand refer to what
Eligiblity Not started
Security Not started
Criminality Not started
Medical Not started
CSQ
Valid to 2/21/2013

please let me know if I can check anything else ?
BR

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
thanx my dear mouheiidin,it is ok now because i received my Caips and those signs which i indicated don't excist also in it,it seems like those signs excist on old type of Caips ,not a new form of Caips,anyway regarding RFR oustanding,it means that you did not pay 490$ residence fees although u said before that u did it,u can contact bank which u paid by it to be sure that they transfere the money,by the way your CSQ has expired 2 times and on 21/02/2015 will expire this third times,i have never seen like that before in all forums that someone has renewed his/her CSQ 3 times in order,i know that Quebec can renew it as much as it requires until finishing ur file,but my point was for u and for all applicants 2011 that it is so so much to renew 3 times CSQ without receiving Medical yet!!!it is so strange and no VO did that before,that's why i told before that 2011 applicants here r the oldest applicants in all visa offices over world and i suggested to send this letter as soon as possible to indicate about that,and explain them everything.
regards

Mohieddin

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22 May 2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
dr tarekk said:
thanx my dear mouheiidin,it is ok now because i received my Caips and those signs which i indicated don't excist also in it,it seems like those signs excist on old type of Caips ,not a new form of Caips,anyway regarding RFR oustanding,it means that you did not pay 490$ residence fees although u said before that u did it,u can contact bank which u paid by it to be sure that they transfere the money,by the way your CSQ has expired 2 times and on 21/02/2015 will expire this third times,i have never seen like that before in all forums that someone has renewed his/her CSQ 3 times in order,i know that Quebec can renew it as much as it requires until finishing ur file,but my point was for u and for all applicants 2011 that it is so so much to renew 3 times CSQ without receiving Medical yet!!!it is so strange and no VO did that before,that's why i told before that 2011 applicants here r the oldest applicants in all visa offices over world and i suggested to send this letter as soon as possible to indicate about that,and explain them everything.
regards
Dear Dr Tarrek
I sent before many times to Amman office and there were no response till the buchrest office start to handle it so today i sent to them my bank statement since I didn't send it before and my updated adress and updated CV and remind them for renew my CSQ can I do more for this part
For the payment I have copy for both of them I will check it again
BR

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mohieddin said:
Dear Dr Tarrek
I sent before many times to Amman office and there were no response till the buchrest office start to handle it so today i sent to them my bank statement since I didn't send it before and my updated adress and updated CV and remind them for renew my CSQ can I do more for this part
BR
i think it is enough my dear,but why did u send your bank statement?it is not requirement and it is not from documents of checklist,they will ask you how much money you have just once you arrive there at airoport

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Mohieddin said:
Dear Dr Tarrek
BR
hi Mohieddin
can you please share what you have in " the due date " this is the bring forward date it is important . the lock in sate is the date when your file has been received for processing so your file will be treated in priority of other files received after this date and it will not change even if your office changed
Regards

Mohieddin

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22 May 2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
mft25 said:
hi Mohieddin
can you please share what you have in " the due date " this is the bring forward date it is important . the lock in sate is the date when your file has been received for processing so your file will be treated in priority of other files received after this date and it will not change even if your office changed
Regards
Dear

22/10/2014 Really I dont understand anything in this process :) what do u think ?

Ali David

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2012
Doc's Request.
Sept 2012
Nomination.....
CSQ received Jan 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
to Bucharest Office March 2014
Med's Request
15-Jan 2015
Med's Done....
5 Feb 2015
Passport Req..
15 septembre 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 octobre 2015
LANDED..........
October 2015
Today Cairo Canadiens embassy start to send medical and visa for Egyptian applicant
This office suppose to be slow especially after closing the canadian embassy
And bucharest office suppose to be v active

congratulations to all Egyptian applicant

And have a nice comma , bucharest office applicant
;D ;D ;D ;D

Mohieddin

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22 May 2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Any update or still comma ? ;D

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Mohieddin said:
Any update or still comma ? ;D
wait until march my friend not before :-[

Mohieddin

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22 May 2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
mft25 said:
wait until march my friend not before :-[
ليش حاسس اذا قدمنا من اول جديد عل اكسبرس انتري بيكون اسرعلنا والله هرمنا يا جماعه بالمناسبه عمري ٣٥ ماهرمت كتير
لسا معي وقت بس هلق بفهم منكون انو انا اعتق ابليكاشن من سوريا

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mohieddin said:
ليش حاسس اذا قدمنا من اول جديد عل اكسبرس انتري بيكون اسرعلنا والله هرمنا يا جماعه بالمناسبه عمري ٣٥ ماهرمت كتير
لسا معي وقت بس هلق بفهم منكون انو انا اعتق ابليكاشن من سوريا
your files(2011,2012) r the oldest files over world,that's why i suggested for applicants 2011,2012 to send collective email(not individual email) my friend Mike knows about this email,or letter with signs to Minister,Bucharest and explain them everything,explain them that your CSQ has expired 2 times and will renew the third time,by the way la7ata expect enno our visa will be on May or July,should 2011 applicants receive medical this month or February,mesh after March,in other words enno lazem nshof actions these days or next month like change Ecas status for some applicants,otherwise menkon our files seriously in drawer and waiting queue,sara7a ma ba3ref lesh sometimes have feeling enno law ma our friend acoustica et7arkashon w sent them email at that time,ma kan bil asas ba3atolna email's updates,ka2nno el email taba3o zakaron fina aw ka2nno they felt enno it is so much enno applicant erja3 ask to transfere his file again from bucharest to abudhabi,that's why they started sending updat's emails,it is just my feeling,nothing else.