+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

after 35 months

flybest1

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
They tell to call the office at 35 months so that they contact the local office. The local office has 3 months to respond. What do you do if they do not hear from them at 37-38 months since application with RQ after I passed the exam. any ideas?

allyp

Mar 15, 2013
lenovo said:
I'd say speak to your MP.
For me, 2 messages have already been sent one at 35 months and 2nd at 38 months. For both the messages 3 months duration is over. spoke to MP and they called too. Bot no progress. It is like talking to the wall.

kenyadian

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flybest1 said:
They tell to call the office at 35 months so that they contact the local office. The local office has 3 months to respond. What do you do if they do not hear from them at 37-38 months since application with RQ after I passed the exam. any ideas?
Have you requested an ATIP? If not, it might be a good idea to do so. The ATIP will give you a record of the activity on your file.

Also,it looks like you qualify for a Writ of Mandamus. Please look through this forum for other people who are in a similar situation as yours. Do a little research on google as well to obtain a writ. You might have to use the services of a knowledgeable lawyer to file this.

Good luck!

flybest1

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
ATIP in french" Dossier trie en vertu des nouvelles regles etablie par le BO 407D, un QR est necessaire a cause de credibilite agent"