+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afraid that my PGWP application will be refused

readyo

Oct 30, 2021
I am an international student in Canada. I just graduated from a community college with a 2 year diploma and I want to apply for a PGWP.

The thing is I have failed the first semester in two different programs before my recent completion of a 2 year diploma at the same college. Obviously, those two semesters are present in the transcript that I want to submit with my application.

So, will my PGWP apllication be refused for the reason that I previously failed two semesters?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am an international student in Canada. I just graduated from a community college with a 2 year diploma and I want to apply for a PGWP.

The thing is I have failed the first semester in two different programs before my recent completion of a 2 year diploma at the same college. Obviously, those two semesters are present in the transcript that I want to submit with my application.

So, will my PGWP apllication be refused for the reason that I previously failed two semesters?
Were you part-time for any semesters? Did you have any breaks between programs? If not you should be okay.