Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
Great did they tell you how long it will take or because we are about to do same so hopefully it doesn't delay anything just because we will be submitting it in a diff vac center

they didnt say cuz depends how busy embassy will be ... just submit it and ask them see if they tell u ... also its funny but we got passport req again yaterday with new vo information but they already accepted our passport

Red-Rose

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Tdot
Category........
FAM
they didnt say cuz depends how busy embassy will be ... just submit it and ask them see if they tell u ... also its funny but we got passport req again yaterday with new vo information but they already accepted our passport
Oh ok. Yeah Inshallah told my husband to just submit it let's see what happens Inshallah. Hopefully doesn't take too long. Do keep us updated though when you get the visa bakhair. I believe you can also track it and see where it is and that should give you an idea how long it could take.

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
Oh ok. Yeah Inshallah told my husband to just submit it let's see what happens Inshallah. Hopefully doesn't take too long. Do keep us updated though when you get the visa bakhair. I believe you can also track it and see where it is and that should give you an idea how long it could take.
yes i tracked it currently at embassy - vfs said they cnt give timeframe we asked them. let me know when ur hubby submits it and if he gets a timeframe

Reactions: Red-Rose

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know why sometimes eligibility is being conducted before background check...?
My understanding was that eligibility would be completed last because that's when they make a decision about whether the applicant is 'eligible' to enter Canada. No?
Can someone please provide insight on this?

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know why sometimes eligibility is being conducted before background check...?
My understanding was that eligibility would be completed last because that's when they make a decision about whether the applicant is 'eligible' to enter Canada. No?
Can someone please provide insight on this?
that is not correct eligibilty would be if ur marriage is real or not ... if you are in a bonafide relationship - once u pass that ur security n bacground will start. they will not start background before confirming if ur relatioship is real as it will be a waste of resources. wt if they invest in checking background however relatioship is deemed not real - it will be rejected right away. i am not saying thats happning in ur case but thats how immigration process wrks

Reactions: ForeverMB

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
that is not correct eligibilty would be if ur marriage is real or not ... if you are in a bonafide relationship - once u pass that ur security n bacground will start. they will not start background before confirming if ur relatioship is real as it will be a waste of resources. wt if they invest in checking background however relatioship is deemed not real - it will be rejected right away. i am not saying thats happning in ur case but thats how immigration process wrks
Ahhh I see... Thanks for clarifying! :) It really made sense how you explained it lol

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
But wait... back in September when I ordered gcms notes it indicated 'recommend pass' and 'relationship appears genuine' ...Sooo by that logic then shouldn't eligibility have passed by now? What's their issue?

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
...And if they think this about our application, then why can't they start the background check? What's the hold up?
Sorry, I just feel frustrated when I don't understand something...

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
...And if they think this about our application, then why can't they start the background check? What's the hold up?
Sorry, I just feel frustrated when I don't understand something...
gcm notes are more updated than gckey ... gckey is not updated properly to be honest - if ur recoomemd pass then it means india officer has to check and confirm wveything good - ur eligiblty is not yet complete - when did u apply

appl

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
When did you submit your passport and which location did you track your passport with tracking number?
Hi dear I didn't send my passport I sent my remedical yesterday waiting for passport request inshallah I was just confirming that u guys get your visa if yes then how many days it's toke after passport submission

naro

Jan 6, 2017
When u was sent your remedical in how many days u got passport request
My husband got remedical on 1 February and decision made on 4 February. After afew days he got ppr. He submitted his passport to VFS islamabad on Tuesday. Still waiting

Reactions: ForeverMB