+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

appl

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
My husband got remedical on 1 February and decision made on 4 February. After afew days he got ppr. He submitted his passport to VFS islamabad on Tuesday. Still waiting
I hope inshallah your husband get visa soon keep me in your pray too good luck

Red-Rose

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Tdot
Category........
FAM
My husband got remedical on 1 February and decision made on 4 February. After afew days he got ppr. He submitted his passport to VFS islamabad on Tuesday. Still waiting
Great Inshallah soon he will get it. Did they say how long it might take or did you track it yet and see

appl

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
Can you write when you did your remedical. I thought we all would receive the ppr within a week.
I got remedical on feb 1 I done my medical on feb 20 just five days before I was little busy that's why I done medical late now just waiting for response I hope inshallah soon we hear great news

Red-Rose

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Tdot
Category........
FAM
I got remedical on feb 1 I done my medical on feb 20 just five days before I was little busy that's why I done medical late now just waiting for response I hope inshallah soon we hear great news
For us it took exactly 2 weeks after medical was sent that we got ppr and no this week Inshallah will submit passport everyone submitting islamabad but we will most likely submit in Lahore as I heard from vac it is faster then islamabad location since that is the main place

abdul786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
For us it took exactly 2 weeks after medical was sent that we got ppr and no this week Inshallah will submit passport everyone submitting islamabad but we will most likely submit in Lahore as I heard from vac it is faster then islamabad location since that is the main place
Thanks. should everyone submit passport to Islamabad or those cases processed in Delhi should be issued visa in Delhi?

Fatimah7866

Nov 13, 2017
I have received an email requesting my passport and I’m kind of confused . I have done my process through India but in the email, it’s asking to be sent to Islamabad Pakistan, can I not just go to India and have it finished there or does my passport have to be given to Pakistan ?

Red-Rose

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Tdot
Category........
FAM
I have received an email requesting my passport and I’m kind of confused . I have done my process through India but in the email, it’s asking to be sent to Islamabad Pakistan, can I not just go to India and have it finished there or does my passport have to be given to Pakistan ?
Congrats to you. And with most Afghan cases who's files are in Delhi then they get their ppr from Islamabad but you can submit it to Islamabad or any nearest vac center to you. Like for my husband our case was processed from dubai so in our ppr it asked us to submit his passport in Abu dhabi dubai but currently my husband is in Afghanistan to visit family so for him Pakistan is closer. Should not be any issues but notify immigration if you will be doing your submission in India and not Pakistan to avoid any missunderstandings. Good luck to you