+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Ahtisham01

Jan 24, 2018
Hello Brothers. I am a new sponsor. I applied for my wife but didn't notarize the photocopies of her ID, Passport and marriage certificate. Do you think they will return my application? Has anyone else done this before and if so what happened? Thank you

Red-Rose

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Tdot
Category........
FAM
Hello Brothers. I am a new sponsor. I applied for my wife but didn't notarize the photocopies of her ID, Passport and marriage certificate. Do you think they will return my application? Has anyone else done this before and if so what happened? Thank you
Salam and most likely yes they will not accept and return your application as it clearly says to translate and notarize all documents. Or they could email you to do it and send again. So its better to have it ready otherwise it causes too much delays. Good luck

Ahtisham01

Jan 24, 2018
Salam and most likely yes they will not accept and return your application as it clearly says to translate and notarize all documents. Or they could email you to do it and send again. So its better to have it ready otherwise it causes too much delays. Good luck
W/S. My documents are all officially translated into English and stamped like a billion times and it was done in Kabul by the internal affairs. I couldn't notarize some of them because I don't have the original documents like Tazkira or birth certificate. I do have the marriage certificate with me but I just photocopy the translated one and send it to them with the package. I hope they accept it the way it is. My application was received on Jan 11 and no AOR yet.

zm7

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Kabul, Afghanistan
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2016
AOR Received.
July 5, 2016
File Transfer...
August 31, 2016
Med's Request
upfront and Feb 02, 2018
Med's Done....
May 25, 2016, Re-medical: Feb 03, 2018
Interview........
April 06, 2017
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2018 :))))
VISA ISSUED...
March 02, 2018 :D
LANDED..........
March 10, 2018 <3
Salam everyone,
Anyone know how long it takes after submitting passport to vfs Islamabad? My husband is submitting his passport tomorrow. Any idea? Any recent experience? Please advice. Thanks in advance.

Red-Rose

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Tdot
Category........
FAM
Salam everyone,
Anyone know how long it takes after submitting passport to vfs Islamabad? My husband is submitting his passport tomorrow. Any idea? Any recent experience? Please advice. Thanks in advance.
Ws
When I contacted vac In Islamabad they said up to 1 month since it's the main place but was told Lahore is 1 week sometimes less then that too.. so my husband will submit from Lahore Inshallah tomorrow or the day after.

Reactions: zm7

naro

Jan 6, 2017
My husband submitted his passport to VFs Islamabad last week. Nothing yet. They told him maximum two weeks, but I don’t think so, it takes longer. But you can submit a letter a long with ur passport saying that you won’t have ur passport so it will be hard for u to go around without it. They might consider tht.

Red-Rose

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Tdot
Category........
FAM
My husband submitted his passport to VFs Islamabad last week. Nothing yet. They told him maximum two weeks, but I don’t think so, it takes longer. But you can submit a letter a long with ur passport saying that you won’t have ur passport so it will be hard for u to go around without it. They might consider tht.
Which day last week did your husband submit his passport? And they said maximum 2 weeks? Not minimum? Thats good then if they said maximum 2 weeks. I was told by vac islamabad 1 month so I'm sending my husband to Lahore VAC since they said 1 week or less

naro

Jan 6, 2017
Which day last week did your husband submit his passport? And they said maximum 2 weeks? Not minimum? Thats good then if they said maximum 2 weeks. I was told by vac islamabad 1 month so I'm sending my husband to Lahore VAC since they said 1 week or less
Hey, that’s what my husband told me. He submitted his passport on Tuesday, 20 February. I hope it works for u from Lahore then. A month is long

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
not true we. submitted feb 13 still waiting even our gc key account shows approved and shows his visa number that will be stamped in passport but embassy still has not returned it

Red-Rose

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Tdot
Category........
FAM
not true we. submitted feb 13 still waiting even our gc key account shows approved and shows his visa number that will be stamped in passport but embassy still has not returned it
Whats not true? And 13 feb for you tomorrow will be exactly 2 weeks so hopefully you get it tomorrow Inshallah. And where did you submit your passport?

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
W/S. My documents are all officially translated into English and stamped like a billion times and it was done in Kabul by the internal affairs. I couldn't notarize some of them because I don't have the original documents like Tazkira or birth certificate. I do have the marriage certificate with me but I just photocopy the translated one and send it to them with the package. I hope they accept it the way it is. My application was received on Jan 11 and no AOR yet.
I remember when CIC returned our application because they claimed our marriage certificate was "missing" but in reality they just couldn't recognize it... so I returned it with a piece of paper that said in big bold red letters "this is the marriage certificate dumbasses" LOL

razo0

Aug 8, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
02-2107
Can you write when you did your remedical. I thought we all would receive the ppr within a week.
Did you get any updates after re medical?My husband did his remedical on feb 19 but nothing yet