+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
Outlandish said:
Yes if it says eligibility passed then interview has been waived.
Ahmad123; Mubarak! Finally some good news this month. Travel safe and keep us in your prayers
Thank you Outlandish for your response makes me feel better :)

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
kamila_26H said:
Hey guys, so my husband was asked to do a re-medical. He did that in Kabul and cost $332 is that the amount the doctor usually takes..Just curious to know
thankss
yes it's cost u $332 us dollar for second remed

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Adel167 said:
thanks bother,

how they contact: via email, phone or letter? and how they contact for VISA visa letter?
do they contact me in Canada as well?

thanks again for reply man:
It depends what you select in your application. If you selected to contact you through email, they will send your spouse an email, but if you selected through mail they will send you to your mail address. In addition, email is the more reliable than your residential mail. I hope this help you.

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
Hi dear friends yesterday i got an email from new delhi office india they needs these things bu i alredy sent it i dont know what they need plx help me dear friend

 Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
 Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.
IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:
 All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pd

Plz helps me dear friends what should i do

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
ahmad shah said:
Hi dear friends yesterday i got an email from new delhi office india they needs these things bu i alredy sent it i dont know what they need plx help me dear friend

 Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
 Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.
IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:
 All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pd

Plz helps me dear friends what should i do
If you did send all of these along with your application, than I recommend you to contact your MP and ask him to send email to New Delhi declaring that all of the above mentioned documents have been sent. In case, you didn't send them than you have to provide and send them in order to process your case. Each time you miss a document the process of your application will be delayed in months, so it is recommended that you should provide all the documents that they need. I hope this helped.

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
Another week is going to be end, but no news from anyoneI order my note jan14 I don't even get that too today is 30 days complete.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Anjo14 said:
Another week is going to be end, but no news from anyoneI order my note jan14 I don't even get that too today is 30 days complete.
salaam dear anjo we all ll hear good news bakher inshallah very soon lets hope for the best good luck for everybody

abdul143

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Hy my dear friends
I app oct 9 2013
Case changed in process in September 2014
Med request on cot 8 2014
4 moth now noting new for me
Please help me to order note
I went to my mp she not help me just telling call me next week I don't thing she going to help me and how to do note order and send me the web please thanks
Enshalhall ke in long process bakhair ter shawa az sare kolema
Ameen

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
AFG_HR said:
If you did send all of these along with your application, than I recommend you to contact your MP and ask him to send email to New Delhi declaring that all of the above mentioned documents have been sent. In case, you didn't send them than you have to provide and send them in order to process your case. Each time you miss a document the process of your application will be delayed in months, so it is recommended that you should provide all the documents that they need. I hope this helped.
yeah dear friend i did sent all that mentioned documents to mississaga office with complete package
thank you for your help i hope you and all our friends get visa soon insaha allah

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
abdul143 said:
Hy my dear friends
I app oct 9 2013
Case changed in process in September 2014
Med request on cot 8 2014
4 moth now noting new for me
Please help me to order note
I went to my mp she not help me just telling call me next week I don't thing she going to help me and how to do note order and send me the web please thanks
Enshalhall ke in long process bakhair ter shawa az sare kolema
Ameen
salaam brother this is the link for ordering ur note https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en and this a YouTube video it ll show u how to fill up the online application for ur note https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=j_E_dq_uLVo and then u ur spouse need to sign and date the consent form then upload it and pay $5 by ur visa then u ll get ur note after 30 days it is very east and the best thing to findout about ur application status wish u all the best

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the reason why we're stuck in IP for so long is because the residential addresses we provide in the forms are incorrect. Since most of Afghanistan doesn't have official street numbers and names, it makes it difficult for security to perform background checks. This is my opinion so take it with a grain of salt. I mean, there's only security remaining that needs to be passed for the majority of us who are stuck in IP.

abdul143

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Nick_afg said:
salaam brother this is the link for ordering ur note https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en and this a YouTube video it ll show u how to fill up the online application for ur note https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=j_E_dq_uLVo and then u ur spouse need to sign and date the consent form then upload it and pay $5 by ur visa then u ll get ur note after 30 days it is very east and the best thing to findout about ur application status wish u all the best
tashkor nick afg brd enshalla ke to ham az in hama intezar khalas shawy
ameen

Kat*waitingpatiently

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC-New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2013
Anybody who either got PPR or their VISA...

Would you share the steps you took to spend your passport?

Did you guys send it to Islamabad or New Delhi?

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
what is the reason ppl who applied in 2014, already got their visa but ppl who applied in 2013 are still waiting for PPR for a long time? one of our relative applied in March 2014 and her husband already got his visa and coming by next week? It is really depressing..... :(