Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
abdul786 said:
Hi All,

Is it must for a wife to work/have job while she is sponsering her husband? what will happen if she doesn't have job and is at home? Thanks to all
Yes it's important for the person who is sponsering to be working! The have 36 months undertaking responsibilities!

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
sadafN said:
Yes it's important for the person who is sponsering to be working! The have 36 months undertaking responsibilities!
what if somebody studying is post secondary eduction, does it affect the sponsorship process of wife/husband?

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
khatera said:
what if somebody studying is post secondary eduction, does it affect the sponsorship process of wife/husband?
They mast have some kind of income part time/full time income , that is why the immgration process is harder now days many other factors but one is cz ppl come and and seeked social assistance, therefor now u are undertaking responsibilities for 36 months, I worked with someone who was in social assistance their application got rejected they asked her to have Regular income for a year at least then apply again! Now here is a logic question that EVERONE should think about when u are a student how hard is it to support ur self financially with out any help ? So how on the earth u are gonna provide support for another person if u have no income! I'm a part time law student aswell I had to go part time on my studies and work full time In order sponser my husband !

Being this said there is a quote of law wich under that ur application may be accepted but you might go thru many questions ones might be interviewed, if anyone wants to take chances ! Nothing is impossible! Have faith guys

sadafh

Star Member
Apr 1, 2013
This process keeps getting more stressful day by day:(

My husband's file is nearly going into his 3rd month of IP/second medical request and still nothing yet..

The MP keeps telling me to wait until March so that his medicals complete the 90 day validity period .. I dont even know*sigh

The start of this year has just been way to slow in terms of any progress made..

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
sadafh said:

My husband's file is nearly going into his 3rd month of IP/second medical request and still nothing yet..

The MP keeps telling me to wait until March so that his medicals complete the 90 day validity period .. I dont even know*sigh

The start of this year has just been way to slow in terms of any progress made..
salaam sadaf jaan don't trust mps coz mine is IP for
Last 7 months nothing so far

afggirl

Jan 21, 2015
New week i hope this week something will happen good to most of us, :-[ getting stressfull its been almost 5months since my husband gave re-medical and nothing yet. :-[

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
sadafh said:

Mine has passed 5 months !

abdul143

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
My case is in Process
5 month now nothing
And I don't konw how Lang more it will takes
Khoda wand komak kona kole mara
Ameen

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
abdul143 said:
My case is in Process
5 month now nothing
And I don't konw how Lang more it will takes
Khoda wand komak kona kole mara
Ameen
ameen dear bro I don't know why new dehli stop working on spousal applications these days New Delhi's furam members are crying too
No ppr at all for last tow months specially for late 2012 and early 2013 something is really wrong for sure we should find it out why they doing this is very sad and depressing Alha help us all

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry for long time away, Today was my day off and got to check out. Hope you all can understand life in Canada, work, study or other commitments to get your career started.

Congratz to the person who received their visa, how are you planning to return? Have you checked the flights and etc?

sadafh

Star Member
Apr 1, 2013
Oh gosh this is unreal..I cant imagine waiting any longer all the stress involved during waiting period is just getting to me:(

I however know one person, a neighbor of mine whose husband got visa just this month..however his file goes back many years.. probably early 2012
And he got his remed in November, 2014 and his ECAS status didnt even to to IP, went straight to DM

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
Nick_afg said:
ameen dear bro I don't know why new dehli stop working on spousal applications these days New Delhi's furam members are crying too
No ppr at all for last tow months specially for late 2012 and early 2013 something is really wrong for sure we should find it out why they doing this is very sad and depressing Alha help us all
Salam nick dear, I am thinking too that there is something about this, why non of late 2012 and early 2013 didn't get PPR yet. There is something really wrong coz I saw late 2013 already done. Khoda jan jazai azi mardom ra beta dilm zaid por ast too much . And also I passed the 6 months already and 6 months left for expiring of remed . Do you think they will ask for 3th medical too??? If it is going like we better go stay over there. It is not fear

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Anjo14 said:
Salam nick dear, I am thinking too that there is something about this, why non of late 2012 and early 2013 didn't get PPR yet. There is something really wrong coz I saw late 2013 already done. Khoda jan jazai azi mardom ra beta dilm zaid por ast too much . And also I passed the 6 months already and 6 months left for expiring of remed . Do you think they will ask for 3th medical too??? If it is going like we better go stay over there. It is not fear
salaam dear sister yes that's what everybody is wondering why they are doing this to our cases honestly sister it's killing from inside I try to keep my self busy but still they are holding our lifes my decimal is goi g to expire in about 6 months too I really don't know maybe they ask or maybe we get ppr before expiring but when my mp did inquir cic New Delhi they say file is ready for visa lol it's been almost 4 months files is ready for visa what kind of a visa is this ???????? As u said we should go stay there is better I am planing to be with my wife before afghan new year it's realy painful process

sadafh

Star Member
Apr 1, 2013
Nick_afg said:
salaam dear sister yes that's what everybody is wondering why they are doing this to our cases honestly sister it's killing from inside I try to keep my self busy but still they are holding our lifes my decimal is goi g to expire in about 6 months too I really don't know maybe they ask or maybe we get ppr before expiring but when my mp did inquir cic New Delhi they say file is ready for visa lol it's been almost 4 months files is ready for visa what kind of a visa is this ???????? As u said we should go stay there is better I am planing to be with my wife before afghan new year it's realy painful process
Exactly!

You should keep questioning your MP like what is this about? How does it make sense that if the file is ready for visa issuance but they're not issuing the visa?! Have u tried contacting the embassy itself?

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
sadafh said:
Exactly!

You should keep questioning your MP like what is this about? How does it make sense that if the file is ready for visa issuance but they're not issuing the visa?! Have u tried contacting the embassy itself?
salaam sister as u knew u can't argue with these ppl I told my mp why it's taking too long if the file is ready for visa and this is what she got back from cic
With regard to your wife's PR Application, I spoke with CIC today. Her medicals have been received and all the requirements appear to have been met. The file is now in the queue for final review. However, there is no timeframe on this and processing depends on how many are in the queue before her.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Sincerely, thats it And I am sure this a generic reply from cic I don't know
What else they want us to do its too too too much over and over