+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

munnabhai

Jan 27, 2015
Salaam alaikum everyone :)

I have been a silent observer and I wanted to finally join in. I have a few urgent questions that I hope you will be able to shed some light on.

I submitted my application in January of 2014. I got second AOR from New Delhi end of March. Medicals expired in September of 2014. My problem is this:

1. My application online always said Application Received but nothing about Medical results were mentioned. I noticed that many people here have AR/MR. However, my application only had AR.

2. My case went to IP on December 2, 2014 and I was hoping to receive second medical request but I did not hear anything for a month. So I decided to order my notes. In the notes, it states that eligibility has been approved/passed which is a big sigh of relief. However, I see medical has been "In Progress" since we submitted our application in January of 2014. Does this mean that NDVO/Mississauga never received applicant's medical results? We definitely submitted them with our application.

3. Also, I want to change our method of communication to e-mail instead of mail. How do I go about doing this as quickly as possible? Currently, everything from NDVO is sent to us by mail in Canada (mailing address for both sponsor/applicant). I want to change applicant's method of communication to e-mail.

Please advice me, I am the sponsor, btw. I don't want this to take longer than it has. Thank you all very much and all the very best of luck to you :)

Ahmad.123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munnabhai said:
Salaam alaikum everyone :)

I have been a silent observer and I wanted to finally join in. I have a few urgent questions that I hope you will be able to shed some light on.

I submitted my application in January of 2014. I got second AOR from New Delhi end of March. Medicals expired in September of 2014. My problem is this:

1. My application online always said Application Received but nothing about Medical results were mentioned. I noticed that many people here have AR/MR. However, my application only had AR.

2. My case went to IP on December 2, 2014 and I was hoping to receive second medical request but I did not hear anything for a month. So I decided to order my notes. In the notes, it states that eligibility has been approved/passed which is a big sigh of relief. However, I see medical has been "In Progress" since we submitted our application in January of 2014. Does this mean that NDVO/Mississauga never received applicant's medical results? We definitely submitted them with our application.

3. Also, I want to change our method of communication to e-mail instead of mail. How do I go about doing this as quickly as possible? Currently, everything from NDVO is sent to us by mail in Canada (mailing address for both sponsor/applicant). I want to change applicant's method of communication to e-mail.

Please advice me, I am the sponsor, btw. I don't want this to take longer than it has. Thank you all very much and all the very best of luck to you :)
Dear Brother,

1- First of all I would like to say congratulation for your application status changes to "IP" that is A good point, They will request your passport within 3 or 4 months, and your status will change from IP to DM. it means they are going to made a decision on your application in this period.

Ahmad.123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Brothers and Sisters

Please refer to the below link for your information for work permit visa, study visa, temporary visa and permanent resident visa.

http://www.international.gc.ca/afghanistan/visas.aspx?lang=eng

Afg

Dec 18, 2014
Ahmad.123 said:
Hi Afg

Security background check depends to each visa office or each country.
I m the same road as you :)
Im sponsoring my husband from Afghanistan. The Indian visa office got the application on January 2014, the status of app changed into IP since September 2014 and still the same. I ordered a note, got it last week, says eligibility, criminal, medical passed but doesn't say anything about security. I don't know how long it will take security been done!! :-[
Do u know if anyone actually got visa from India within 15 months?? Surprisingly at the bottom of my note says undertaking length 36 months :eek: :eek: my husbands application sent from Canada to India but i don't know why it says undertaking length of Pakistan :(

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
DEAR FORUM MEMBERS:
Actually, today is Tuesday please share who have got PPR, DM, IP, and Re-medical.? :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
AFG_HR said:
DEAR FORUM MEMBERS:
Actually, today is Tuesday please share who have got PPR, DM, IP, and Re-medical.? :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
salaam afg_HR bro I was expecting something today but nothing still IP status lets hope for the best
Brother Allah is with us we ll be out of this situation one day inshallah

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Nick_afg said:
salaam afg_HR bro I was expecting something today but nothing still IP status lets hope for the best
Brother Allah is with us we ll be out of this situation one day inshallah
Salam Nick_afg:

2012-2013, application really suffer from this long duration of process. I really get disappointed that they do not concentrate on these applications. Instead, they process the new application in short period of time. However, brother sometimes it is really hard to wait more than that, but we do not have other option the only thing we can do is to wait. May Allah give us "Sabar".

abdul143

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Salam dostan yk sawal darom
1 What's meaning of IP and DM ??
My cace is in process form seb 14
4 month now noting new
I send my second medical on October 14 and what is the next for me
Thanks so much

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
abdul143 said:
4 month now noting new
Thanks so much
w/salaam
IP means 'in process' and DM means 'decision made'
I hope you hear something soon and have you tried ordering notes to give you some idea of what's happening and what they've worked on with your file

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
abdul143 said:
4 month now noting new
Thanks so much
Share you time line please, because it helps the forum.
Thanks

afggirl

Jan 21, 2015
Salam everyone

please help me out so i don't know how to check my application from the internet which website do i go to please share the link and also what is "ORDER NOTES" please help me out thanks in advance.

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
afggirl said:
Salam everyone

please help me out so i don't know how to check my application from the internet which website do i go to please share the link and also what is "ORDER NOTES" please help me out thanks in advance.
Welcome to the forum: This is the link to check your status online https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=.
Notes: shows in which stage of process your application is. :p :p

Ahmad.123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdul143 said:
4 month now noting new
Thanks so much
Dear Abdul

1. DM means ( Decision Made )
2. IP Means ( In Process )
Now your application status is In Process mean "IP", the next step will be DM-(Decision Made) Soon Inshallah you will receive your passport request.
You passed more waiting time, its now time to get ready for submitting your passport and wait for PPR, It mean passport request.

Ahmad.123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afggirl said:
Salam everyone

Dear, AFGGIRL

Please visit the below link for checking your online application status, fill the form and submit you will see your status online,

Please be sure that you put the information correctly, Especially UCI or Application Number.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=