Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wazhuma123 said:
hi guys,

so my husband interview went well alhamo Allah and he has to do his medical since it has expired and for some reason they didnt ask him to renew his police check.

Also my apple. status changed to In Progress finalllyyy but we're happy because the scary part is behind now we have to wait for visa.
Wish you all a good luck.
Police certificate does not have an expiry which is why they only ask remedical :)

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Police certificate does not have an expiry which is why they only ask remedical :)
Did you get ur passport back ?

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
Salam Alaikum,

So guys as I was waiting for my wife's sponsorship and it was changed to decision made after remedical and then no news from CIC for almost 6 months. I saw the MP last week about this, so I got a call from MP today and she said your wife is approved to Come to Canada so that was a good news but she said about 3 months ago CIC had send me an email for PPR which I didn't receive cause according to MP they misspelled my email address so she said I should receive PPR in 10 days and if I don't hear anything from CIC, then she said to call her back and let her know.

Hopefully bakhair inshallah all spouse's should hear good news as well.

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
In process January 20 2015
File Transfer...
First medical October 2013
Med's Request
Remedical January 20 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
yamayama said:
Salam Alaikum,

So guys as I was waiting for my wife's sponsorship and it was changed to decision made after remedical and then no news from CIC for almost 6 months. I saw the MP last week about this, so I got a call from MP today and she said your wife is approved to Come to Canada so that was a good news but she said about 3 months ago CIC had send me an email for PPR which I didn't receive cause according to MP they misspelled my email address so she said I should receive PPR in 10 days and if I don't hear anything from CIC, then she said to call her back and let her know.

Wow.. that's so unprofessional and horrible. Why should we have to suffer and wait more because of a stupid spelling mistake that they make?! I can't believe that you had to wait an extra three months because of their carelessness.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
yamayama said:
Salam Alaikum,

Omg that's just awful ! But I'm glad at least now you figured it out

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Nope. Still waiting. I Called VFS and they said soon. It depends on Visa Office.

I am expecting it end of this week, due to Diwali and random closes of the visa office
That's what I told you India or Pakistan dosnt matter where you submit your passport it will take upto 30 days to get it back ! Plus hopefully they won't have prblem with your wife is over stay with expired indian visa

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi 06-03-2014
Med's Request
Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Nope. Still waiting. I Called VFS and they said soon. It depends on Visa Office.

I am expecting it end of this week, due to Diwali and random closes of the visa office
Hey Mazar,

I was wondering what VFS is. Also, when your visa is issued bakhair, will you pick it up at the embassy or will they mail it to wherever you're staying in India?

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadafN said:
That's what I told you India or Pakistan dosnt matter where you submit your passport it will take upto 30 days to get it back ! Plus hopefully they won't have prblem with your wife is over stay with expired indian visa
India is much faster than Pakistan. Believe me, I had researched the processing times and other sources before sending our application. Why else would they sent your case to NDVO instead of staying at Islamabad if it was the same processing time? I am present at Delhi witnessing people getting their DM/PPR unlike the Pakistan forums.

The only reason its taking long is because there are so many applicants at NDVO than Islamabad. NDVO and London are 1st and 2nd busiest office in the world

Proof:

http://www.sici.org/newsletter/article/what-you-need-to-know-about-applying-for-a-visa-to-canada/

Secondly,

Her Indian Visa has nothing to do with her visa. Just incase, I also sent a United Nations Letter for exit visa along with her Passport when they asked us to submit to VFS.

In this letter, it says that they will give her exit visa. All I have to do is wait for the Passport with Visa. I will take their letter, address, Electricity bill and flight ticket to FRRO and get the exit visa. Thats it

Saeed_Afghan,

VFS is the authorized courier for India to send Passports, Visa Applicants, anything to do to go to Canada...

You are to submit to VFS not the NDVO. When you get the Passport with Visa. Depending on your case, they may ask Pakistan. Ours was India.

Ours is Pickup at VFS when Passport with Visa arrives rather than Pickup to avoid further delays.

There are some other people waiting for their VISA in New Delhi forum. I believe one person name Posh just received hers so ours should be almost done. Waiting in line. We are very excited to return to Canada!

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Mazar_Sponsor said:
India is much faster than Pakistan. Believe me, I had researched the processing times and other sources before sending our application. Why else would they sent your case to NDVO instead of staying at Islamabad if it was the same processing time? I am present at Delhi witnessing people getting their DM/PPR unlike the Pakistan forums.

The only reason its taking long is because there are so many applicants at NDVO than Islamabad. NDVO and London are 1st and 2nd busiest office in the world

Proof:

http://www.sici.org/newsletter/article/what-you-need-to-know-about-applying-for-a-visa-to-canada/

Secondly,

Her Indian Visa has nothing to do with her visa. Just incase, I also sent a United Nations Letter for exit visa along with her Passport when they asked us to submit to VFS.

In this letter, it says that they will give her exit visa. All I have to do is wait for the Passport with Visa. I will take their letter, address, Electricity bill and flight ticket to FRRO and get the exit visa. Thats it

Saeed_Afghan,

VFS is the authorized courier for India to send Passports, Visa Applicants, anything to do to go to Canada...

You are to submit to VFS not the NDVO. When you get the Passport with Visa. Depending on your case, they may ask Pakistan. Ours was India.

Ours is Pickup at VFS when Passport with Visa arrives rather than Pickup to avoid further delays.

There are some other people waiting for their VISA in New Delhi forum. I believe one person name Posh just received hers so ours should be almost done. Waiting in line. We are very excited to return to Canada!
I'm not talking about the processing time as you can see all afghan application are being send to new Dehli I'm talking about getting your PP back with visa all offices have a time line of up to 30 days

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadafN said:
I'm not talking about the processing time as you can see all afghan application are being send to new Dehli I'm talking about getting your PP back with visa all offices have a time line of up to 30 days
Oh misunderstood what you meant then, Sorry!

In the case of Passport back with Visa, its different for everyone. Its not a guaranteed 30 days.

Some get it in couple days, while others get it in a week or 2. Others have passed the 30day time frame.

It depends on the Visa office and how they function. Every Visa office works differently and NDVO is unpredictable.

I believe ours is in Line for stamping soon since there are no holidays until Christmas.

Any news from your side and rest of respected members?

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Dear Forum Friends:
Teuesday and Wendesday is also passed no good news this week. Those who have any good news please share it with the forum. ;) ;) :p :p :p :p

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
:D :D :D :D :DGood Night Ontario :D :D :D

I wish that we wake up tomorrow and most of us get some good news to share with the forum members.
Good Night Ontario and Good Morning Asia :p