Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi everyone, our application was received on June 6 2017 and we got pre-arrival on May 11 2018 and we've been stuck in security ever since then! Security started May 16 2018 and we were asked to do re-medical on Sept 17 2018. I thought this was a good sign and that we would get the DM and PPR soon but we still haven't received anything :( Does anybody have suggestions on what we should expect? PA is in Afghanistan and I'm wondering if that's why the security is taking so long. This is so damn frustrating!
Full timeline of our application is listed in my signature. Thanks in advance for any insight anybody can provide.

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Hi everyone, our application was received on June 6 2017 and we got pre-arrival on May 11 2018 and we've been stuck in security ever since then! Security started May 16 2018 and we were asked to do re-medical on Sept 17 2018. I thought this was a good sign and that we would get the DM and PPR soon but we still haven't received anything :( Does anybody have suggestions on what we should expect? PA is in Afghanistan and I'm wondering if that's why the security is taking so long. This is so damn frustrating!
Full timeline of our application is listed in my signature. Thanks in advance for any insight anybody can provide.
That's exactly what we thought too! Everyone was telling us that DM and PPR would be around the corner... but nope.
And I completely agree. This is beyond frustrating!!!

Reactions: SHEiKH_000

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
I checked with Afghan Consulate in Ontario, they said its a good thing I should be happy. Recently CIC is forwarding some applications to New Delhi India instead of Islamabad due to huge work load that is building up in Islamabad.

I am really happy ;-) As far as processing of applications goes for India, It takes 11 months Max in India but most cases are processed within 4 months..

Praying for all my Afghan brothers and sisters to get their approved quickly as well..
even pakistani national application is not being process in ISL they send their file to london

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Remedical also passed and still waiting
How long will take after remedical ?
April 10 2017 applicant
My MP office told me for "certain countries" (ie. Afg included) security can take 6-8 months. The frustrating part is that they start the security AFTER the eligibility is passed. I have no clue why they wouldn't do both at the same time since most of the time security takes long because they wait for 3rd party agencies in other countries to send information to CIC.

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
My MP office told me for "certain countries" (ie. Afg included) security can take 6-8 months. The frustrating part is that they start the security AFTER the eligibility is passed. I have no clue why they wouldn't do both at the same time since most of the time security takes long because they wait for 3rd party agencies in other countries to send information to CIC.
correction: security takes 6-8 months after it starts. I dunno how long it takes after remedicals.

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
We are all going thru bad days and no one is really checking this forum, for me is very hard. To wait and it is silence wait that kills,
Of course, I can totally understand. But instead of waiting alone, it's nicer to share our experiences and learn from one another :)