BGC in process -> Feb 27th, 2018
Second medical exam passed -> July 3rd, 2018

What about you?
Oh congratulations you have received second medical
I’m 6 April 2017 applicant
Pre arrival email received on 18th March 2018
Background check started on 25 March
Medical expired and waiting for second medical request

You can join afghans whatsapp group by clicking this link there are more afghans April applicants

‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/0YWxMo0sP1T5ac8TlxPcO4

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Oh congratulations you have received second medical
I’m 6 April 2017 applicant
Pre arrival email received on 18th March 2018
Background check started on 25 March
Medical expired and waiting for second medical request

You can join afghans whatsapp group by clicking this link there are more afghans April applicants

‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/0YWxMo0sP1T5ac8TlxPcO4
That's too early congratulations lol
We haven't gotten any good news since July 3rd.....
In total it's been over 15 months now.....

ahmadsajeed

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
India
I completed 16th months and my application now entered to the 17th months and still waiting for remedical.
Remedical means your case has been approved and you will get DM and PPR very soon

That's too early congratulations lol
We haven't gotten any good news since July 3rd.....
In total it's been over 15 months now.....

Reactions: doo_dle

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Salam everyone
Please join our whats app group:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/0YWxMo0sP1T5ac8TlxPcO4

We are Afghans helping other Afghans. We have a lot of experience group members who offer free help. Please join us and ask questions before you apply and during your applications. Some of us have degrees from Canadian universities. We have data on Afghan applicants and updated information collected from this website as well as data from group members. We have helped other Afghans with writing letters, answering back cic as well as tips on how to make your case stronger and make it very easy for cic to process your cases. Before you hire any lawyer or waste any money, please ask us for help or ask us which lawyer to hire. We have found that some lawyers were unqualified and did not know a lot about Afghanistan culture and wedding customers and made their clients do all the work. In some cases, they made mistakes and resulted in more delays and some cases went to appeal. Please share with new applicants and any Afghans you know.
Thanks

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
hi everyone
NDVO is very unfair, they started processing the applications from April and March 2018, Indian applicants, that their spouse is living in Kerala, because of that flood they got approved this fast.
Ones file was transferred to NDVO on 8th August and then on 24th August he got Pre -arrival+DM+PPR.
the other one is March 7th Applicant, same city.

we Afghans are living in a very dangerous country but they do not care about our application, it is very frustrating, I am very pissed off.

Reactions: Ali99 and Aziz123

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
hi everyone
NDVO is very unfair, they started processing the applications from April and March 2018, Indian applicants, that their spouse is living in Kerala, because of that flood they got approved this fast.
Ones file was transferred to NDVO on 8th August and then on 24th August he got Pre -arrival+DM+PPR.
the other one is March 7th Applicant, same city.

we Afghans are living in a very dangerous country but they do not care about our application, it is very frustrating, I am very pissed off.
Fully Agree. But they cannot open a visa office there too. We all know reasons. My opinion is that they Chandigarh VO should start dealing; Punjab+ western INDIA+ Pakistan+ Afghanistan. Or they should open a new Visa office [say in GUJRAT or Rajsthan] since NDVO is fully overloaded. We concerned members should write to Minister.

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
I completed 16th months and my application now entered to the 17th months and still waiting for remedical.
Remedical means your case has been approved and you will get DM and PPR very soon
Our application just completed 17 months and still nothing... guess you were wrong

salma123

Sep 24, 2018
hey everyone i just have a quick question... i got an email asking for additional doccumets so i completed that and send it to the London visa office instead of submitting online.. should that be fine?? any suggestions?
my visa office is london and i send them at the adress they mailed me for additional docs

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
hey everyone i just have a quick question... i got an email asking for additional doccumets so i completed that and send it to the London visa office instead of submitting online.. should that be fine?? any suggestions?
my visa office is london and i send them at the adress they mailed me for additional docs
When did they received your application? I mean CPC Mississauga office