+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
I think bcg might be different than security. Bcg could be criminality. Because our bcg always showed as in process in gckey but in May 2018 our MP office confirmed that security was initiated. And I was told security is the last step because they want to ensure they receive up to date information about the PA. I could be wrong though - anybody have thoughts?
Security will be done when you submit your application, and you bring them the paper from our embassy in Canada, then bcg is the criminality check which takes forever to be completed. Coz it will be done by another agency and it’s a long process, they do it with accordance our ministries in Afghanistan, Thursday and Friday our government is off, and Saturday and sundays theirs is off, it’s just three days that they work, that’s why it takes that long

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Hi, one week ago i recieved this kind of email from ndvo...and i don't know where is my application right now ?

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.
This bcg and criminality check takes very long for us

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Security will be done when you submit your application, and you bring them the paper from our embassy in Canada, then bcg is the criminality check which takes forever to be completed. Coz it will be done by another agency and it’s a long process, they do it with accordance our ministries in Afghanistan, Thursday and Friday our government is off, and Saturday and sundays theirs is off, it’s just three days that they work, that’s why it takes that long
Thanks for the info. I think you have it mixed up though. Criminality is the one where they check police clearance etc. But security is where they check with 3rd party agencies in other countries - this is the longest step (all this info is from my MP).

Even if the weekends don’t line up, it shouldn’t matte because everything’s electronic. Government in afg sends info to Canadian immigration who then reviews it on their own time. Anyways I think it just takes long cuz they do more checks cuz we’re Afghan.

Reactions: Aziz123

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi, one week ago i recieved this kind of email from ndvo...and i don't know where is my application right now ?

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

This is the same generic response NDVO sends to anybody who submits a webfrom inquiry. We got this email twice, each time we submitted the webform inquiry. Yup, it’s not helpful at all, just hints that they’re doing medical/ background checks.

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
This is the same generic response NDVO sends to anybody who submits a webfrom inquiry. We got this email twice, each time we submitted the webform inquiry. Yup, it’s not helpful at all, just hints that they’re doing medical/ background checks.
Hi, So now what should i do.. im so worry about my application, my parents pass medical test in march 2018 in islamabad after in may our bcg check started that i recieved that email from ndvo in may 2018...

The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor iseligible has been finalized on March 29, 2017.

· The assessment for the applicant(s) is still in process at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India.

o the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on October 26, 2017.

· The medical examination results have been requested for all applicants

o The results are on file and valid until March 23, 2019 for ........

· The criminality verifications are currently valid for all applicants.

· The security verifications have been initiated for all the other applicants.

· As per our current processing times, there is no specific timeframe to finalize the application. Rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi, So now what should i do.. im so worry about my application, my parents pass medical test in march 2018 in islamabad after in may our bcg check started that i recieved that email from ndvo in may 2018...

The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor iseligible has been finalized on March 29, 2017.

· The assessment for the applicant(s) is still in process at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India.

o the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on October 26, 2017.

· The medical examination results have been requested for all applicants

o The results are on file and valid until March 23, 2019 for ........

· The criminality verifications are currently valid for all applicants.

· The security verifications have been initiated for all the other applicants.

· As per our current processing times, there is no specific timeframe to finalize the application. Rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.
Is your application a spousal sponsorship application or are u sponsoring ur parents? The reason I ask is because u said ur parents passed medicals?
When did u submit ur application? If its past the average processing time, u should contact ur MP to look into your application.

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Is your application a spousal sponsorship application or are u sponsoring ur parents? The reason I ask is because u said ur parents passed medicals?
When did u submit ur application? If its past the average processing time, u should contact ur MP to look into your application.
No my application is parents base, and we are 2017 applicant yes my parents passed medical exam in islamabad march 2018 after long time in november i recived this kind of email from ndvo...

Dear Sir/Madam,

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
No my application is parents base, and we are 2017 applicant yes my parents passed medical exam in islamabad march 2018 after long time in november i recived this kind of email from ndvo...

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’ve heard that parental sponsorship applications can take much longer but I’m not sure how long - maybe you can look for a forum regarding parental sponsorship and ask the ppl there for insight? This is for spousal sponsorship which is different and I don’t know if ppl here would know. Good luck!

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
I’ve heard that parental sponsorship applications can take much longer but I’m not sure how long - maybe you can look for a forum regarding parental sponsorship and ask the ppl there for insight? This is for spousal sponsorship which is different and I don’t know if ppl here would know. Good luck!
Ok any way thanks for ur usefull information, that's why i ask here may be someone would know about this nd help me...:)

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
Guys i need your help.....How to get PCC in new delhi when your visa for india has been expired ? has anybody got Police clearance while his/her visa for india got expired ?

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Today marks 20 months since application received and security is still pending..... seems like a lot of 2017 applicants are also stuck in security..... may we all hear good news soon and at the same time

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Today marks 20 months since application received and security is still pending..... seems like a lot of 2017 applicants are also stuck in security..... may we all hear good news soon and at the same time
Yup, I’m in that boat too. It’s been 19.5 months for us since we submitted our application. Security has been pending for 7 months. How long has security been pending for u?

And are u sponsoring ur husband or wife?

Mas4j

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
9/2017
Doc's Request.
10/2017
File Transfer...
12/2017
Med's Request
10/11
Med's Done....
11/06
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
SHEIKH bro is your file with new Delhi or transfer to London?

Reactions: SHEiKH_000

Mas4j

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
9/2017
Doc's Request.
10/2017
File Transfer...
12/2017
Med's Request
10/11
Med's Done....
11/06
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
I hope so mine is 16th months