Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, can you please advise on the steps to take after receiving biometric for depandants in afghanistan, how to move forward since its not possible to get biometrics done there..
Now Afghans not need to go second country for biometric and medical if there application approved they will receive visa confirmation. Could you tell me your family timeline and which visa office process your family application mine is London visa office .

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Now Afghans not need to go second country for biometric and medical if there application approved they will receive visa confirmation. Could you tell me your family timeline and which visa office process your family application mine is London visa office .
applied 14 sep got biometric request on 27th for depandants in afg but not sure what to do now? Mississauga office also asked to send all forms of spouse and depandants again which i have already submitted, doesnt make sense.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
How can afghan nationals get biometric, passport, police certificate, birth certificate in Afghanistan right now ?

Mursal Waheed

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
It is not possible to do biometric there and also borders are closed with pak and if u get flight its very expensive medical is i think possible with IOM but other things like police certificates and biometric is not possible please speak to them they may waive it for u i am also from afg but they didnt ask my family yet but if they ask i will explain to waive these for them and they will do it when they come here ..

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
How can afghan nationals get biometric, passport, police certificate, birth certificate in Afghanistan right now ?
Now Afghans not need to do biometric and police clearance you can explain the situation for them .

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Is there any exemption for passports too like biometrics ? if depandants in afghanistan do not have passport but only tazkira

Mursal Waheed

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
(613) 321-4243 This is the number of immigration for Afghan people please call them and let me know too what they say about biometric and certificates of police thanks

Hasib1991

May 16, 2019
My family received a letter yesterday : We are pleased to inform you that your travel to Canada has been approved.
Very Congratulations Rahim Khan, last week I received pre arrival letter for my family, nothing heard back since then.
I have some questions bro.
1- did you get your PR?
2- have your family done their medical and biometric?
My pr is under process since July 2019 and my family file under process since January 2021 in London Visa Office, my wife did her biometric on June and got pre arrival letter last week, what is next?