+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan application priority

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi
Today I received letter stating they sent my dependents application to London.
So i dont know how are they gona do the biometric as Afghanistan is out of service for biometrics and also all borders are closed no flights
Assume that is going to be one of the issue that needs to be figured out or hopefully airlines will start running. For spousal sponsorship an interview is often required and that will also be one of the issues that will need to be addressed. Doctors that were approved to do medicals may have left. Assume people will be notified about how IRCC plans on addressing these issues.

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Can anyone give idea that private sponsored afghan refugees living in 3rd safe country will have their case prioritized by ircc?

Mysoul78

Jun 30, 2018
Is biometric after medical?
I called IRCC today and they said if you are Afghan, you are not required biometric and medical. I also put temporary resident application for my spouse who is Afghan national. They said I will find out in 10 days or so.

Mysoul78

Jun 30, 2018
My overseas application also in process they are in biometric stage hope they get visa soon .
I called IRCC today and they said if you are Afghan, you are not required biometric and medical. I also put temporary resident application for my spouse who is Afghan national. They said I will find out in 10 days or so.

Mursal Waheed

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
I am afghan inside canada i have been asked for medical and police certificate from Pakistan although i had done medical but they say I traveled i have to do again

Mursal Waheed

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Ru inside Canada or outside

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I think now Afghans not need to go for second country just they Wait if there application approved they will received visa confirmation.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi, can you please advise on the steps to take after receiving biometric for depandants in afghanistan, how to move forward since its not possible to get biometrics done there..