+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghan Refugees application in Tajikistan

nsb58

Jul 13, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I am Canadian citizen living in Toronto since 2015.

I am in the process of gathering / training myself regarding private refugee sponsorship, so that I could sponsor my family members as refugees from Tajikistan that have recently left Afghanistan due to the eruption of violence in the past couple of months.

I have read the guidelines and gathered initial information but wanted to clarify couple of points in terms of preparing their application

Following is info regarding my siblings

Sister - She is 26, married with one kid ( 2 years old ) and ives with her husband.
Brothers - I have two brothers age 24 and 29, single and they live with my sister and her husband in the same household in Tajikistan.

I am planning to sponsor them via G5 private refugee sponsorship program.

My question is can I include my two brothers in my sister's application as single family unit? or do I have to prepare another application for both of them as another family and submit it?

Thank you

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of gathering / training myself regarding private refugee sponsorship, so that I could sponsor my family members as refugees from Tajikistan that have recently left Afghanistan due to the eruption of violence in the past couple of months.

I have read the guidelines and gathered initial information but wanted to clarify couple of points in terms of preparing their application

Sister - She is 26, married with one kid ( 2 years old ) and ives with her husband.
Brothers - I have two brothers age 24 and 29, single and they live with my sister and her husband in the same household in Tajikistan.

My question is can I include my two brothers in my sister's application as single family unit? or do I have to prepare another application for both of them as another family and submit it?

Thank you
If their age is over 22 years and they are not dependent on the parents that it is consider as a separate family and they are married too so you will need to apply separate for them.

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Thank you
Salam; har komak kar dashtin i will appreciate to guide u,
Total 3 application amada mekoni but will be linked together. Waqt form fill kadan komak kar dashti im here

Kathy.Sh

Jan 28, 2021
Salam; har komak kar dashtin i will appreciate to guide u,
Total 3 application amada mekoni but will be linked together. Waqt form fill kadan komak kar dashti im here
Can I ask questions regarding what is the procedure for Afghans seeking refugee status here?