+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advise please

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors, how do i fill the timeline...should i overlap the months example june 2010 to july 2011 than july 2011 to august 2013...or should i start from next month?

Same with dates, should i overlap or start from next date onwards...

Thanks a ton.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The system won't allow gaps of even 1 month duration. I imagine overlaps are fine.

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do i need to add details of my expired passport? (It gives error as it has already expired)

All my travel history is in that passport but it expired in july 2012. I have been issued a new one since.

Same for my spouse, she has 2 passports (one is ofcourse cancelled but not expired). Shoul i includebthat as well?m

Also my i am being asked for UCI number for spouse????

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hemi427 said:
Do i need to add details of my expired passport? (It gives error as it has already expired)

All my travel history is in that passport but it expired in july 2012. I have been issued a new one since.

Same for my spouse, she has 2 passports (one is ofcourse cancelled but not expired). Shoul i includebthat as well?m

Also my i am being asked for UCI number for spouse????
I believe you need not add the expired or cancelled passport number while filling out the application form. You need to fill in only the details of your current passport. When it asks you to upload docs, under the passport and travel docs header,you can upload biodata and other stamped pages of current passport as well as older passports (stamped pages) which hv valid visa in them.

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
I believe you need not add the expired or cancelled passport number while filling out the application form. You need to fill in only the details of your current passport. When it asks you to upload docs, under the passport and travel docs header,you can upload biodata and other stamped pages of current passport as well as older passports (stamped pages) which hv valid visa in them.
Just the visa pages or the pages with entry/ exit stamps?

Any idea on UCI number field for spouse? Should it be left blank?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hemi427 said:
Just the visa pages or the pages with entry/ exit stamps?

Any idea on UCI number field for spouse? Should it be left blank?
The system doesn't ask for visa pages or stamps. Read the instructions and decide for yourself.

Do you/your spouse have any previous application with CIC?