+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice needed with PNP!

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
Hello all,
First let me thank everyone for their time and effort, here is my case.

I got nominated under international student stream SINP in 2018, and paper application was received by PNP sydney office April, 2018. Then I got fired by my first employer and they notified SINP about my job loss in August 2018, 28th (SINP nomination expiring in October 6 2018), and SINP told me to find a new employer within 45 days who can get me a job approval letter based on a permanent full time offer, which I have not still acquired. I just left the case unsolved because I thought SINP would tell IRCC to withdraw my nomination once 45 days elapsed. I did nothing to notify IRCC about my job loss.

However, in April 2019 I got notified by IRCC to pay RPRF and now I have got a medical request. I am so confused about the situation, and I don't want to risk misinterpretation in case IRCC calls SINP or my last employer to verify my nomination. I have an EE point of 456 which is high enough for an EE ITA in the coming draws.

Should I proceed with my application and do my medical and such?

Thank you so much!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Not an expert, but this does sound like misrepresentation if you proceed with the SINP PR application.

If so, it'd be preferable to withdraw the SINP PR application if you can get an ITA through EE anyway.

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
Hello,

I do read some people's stories of PNP about getting fired before landing, and some of them just didn't say a word to IRCC and still got the PR. My immigration lawyer is so slow that he hasn't responded to my question for a week. I do read a story of being deported due to misinterpretation. I am so confused, excited and worried.