+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice Needed Regarding FSW

alyemeni

Jan 13, 2015
Dear All,

I applied for the FSW before the new system comes on by the end of Dec, 2014 and the Centralized Intake Office received the documents in December. I applied for myself and my wife. Until now no response from Centralized Intake Office.

Now thanks to god i have a new baby. Shall i update my files and send them to Centralized Intake Office in or wait until Centralized Intake Office start communicating with me and send them the updates.

Please note that i have no idea if my file got accepted or not. I believe i have the required marks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

alyemeni said:
Dear All,

I applied for the FSW before the new system comes on by the end of Dec, 2014 and the Centralized Intake Office received the documents in December. I applied for myself and my wife. Until now no response from Centralized Intake Office.

Now thanks to god i have a new baby. Shall i update my files and send them to Centralized Intake Office in or wait until Centralized Intake Office start communicating with me and send them the updates.

Please note that i have no idea if my file got accepted or not. I believe i have the required marks
1. Wait until you have a file no. for the LVO.