+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice for "engineers" applying to Professional Engineers Ontario for P.Eng.

arj1partha

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
05-09-2017
AOR Received.
13-10-2017
Med's Request
22-03-2018
Med's Done....
10-04-2018
Hi Wanderfall,

I received the ARC decision letters and i am Glad that i have made it thru !

Now i am preparing for the PPE exam !

if you need any help or assistance, do let me know..Things are much different as compared to what i have read over the internet....
Hi Usmanjamil,

What's your Engineering Discipline? Could you explain more on how the interview was? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

arj1partha

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
05-09-2017
AOR Received.
13-10-2017
Med's Request
22-03-2018
Med's Done....
10-04-2018
Hi all,
Anyone who applied for Peng in Ontario an a PLC Programmer?
I had to apply for Electrical Engineer decipline as I had no choice.
I have 3 years of exp from India and 3 years in Canada as a PLC / Controls programmer.
Bachelors from India and Masters in Canada (Carleton University).
If they give me an option to attend interview, What kind of questions do I need to ecpect? Will it be based on my experience or core electrical?

Thanks

karim10

Jul 22, 2019
Hello All,

Looking for past exams solutions to the following technical exams below:

BS-02- Statistics and Probability
BS-07- Mechanics of Fluids

Please reach out to me if you have any leads via my email: dimeji.olawuwo@gmail.com

Dear ,

I would like to ask how the exam assigned to you . ( We have a choice to choose between differfent exam or only what PEO give )

Thanks a lot
Regards

joshytu

Dec 6, 2020
Anybody applied after PEO made the new rules? As per the new rules it is not required to send in sealed degree and transcripts right? Only send them them scanned copies as far as i understand right?

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Looking for advise for EIT,
Will WES used during express entry be useful or sealed transcript from the university is acceptable?

karim10

Jul 22, 2019
Dear All ,

I need help from anybody who can provide Past Technical Exams Solutions ( For Mechanical Engineer ) This is very urgent and will be helpful

Thanks a lot

joshytu

Dec 6, 2020
Will WES used during express entry be useful or sealed transcript from the university is acceptable?
I don't think it is acceptable as there is a declaration from WES saying that they are not responsible for the authenticity of the education received or something along those lines. WES is doing this service primarily for IRCC and any further verification has to be done by the agency that you are applying for.

Reactions: Akshi_Goswami

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
I don't know if you are referring to PEO or other boards like APEGS or APEGA. As far as my communication with APEGS and APEGA you can ask WES to upgrade your Immigration report to course by course format and have it sent directly to those boards respectively. For PEO they need your transcripts as per the instructions written on their site.

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
I don't know if you are referring to PEO or other boards like APEGS or APEGA. As far as my communication with APEGS and APEGA you can ask WES to upgrade your Immigration report to course by course format and have it sent directly to those boards respectively. For PEO they need your transcripts as per the instructions written on their site.
Thank you for your response. How soon can i apply for at PEO for EIT after my landing?Will it require me to have one year of canadian engineering experience. I have 2.7 years of non canadian eng. experience.
TIA

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Thank you for your response. How soon can i apply for at PEO for EIT after my landing?Will it require me to have one year of canadian engineering experience. I have 2.7 years of non canadian eng. experience.
TIA
this is just my opinion but you probably need to wait atleast till you get PR approval before applying for EIT. experience doesnt matter for EIT it matters for P.eng

KhalRef

Mar 31, 2015
Hey everyone, I am going to write my technical exams coming May, Civil discipline, please if anyone can help me in materials and solved exams, as I cannot afford paying expensive courses, please reach me here or on Khalil.elrifai@gmail.com, much appreciated !

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hey guys,

Can anybody who applied to PEO recently confirm whether there has been any changes to their bad attitude towards internationally trained applicants?

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi guys.,,
I was wondering if any of you know how this PEng / EIT works...
The thing is I'm not sure if I really need to sit for the technical test as well and how they're gonna evaluate my foreign experience. I don't really wanna end up spending $400 and get no result.

Noc2993

Jan 23, 2020
How long does it take to receive response (so that I can write NPPE) after paying Fees to PEO?

Profile:

Paid $406.80 on April 12, 2021
Bachelor's (Mechanical), from India (Gujarat Tech Uni)
Master's (Mechanical), from the USA
2 Years Exp in the USA
1 Year Exp under P.Eng in Canada.

Last edited: