+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADR status stuck at “ Your documents have been uploaded” without an acknowledgement email.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
AORNov 16 2021
Eligibility completed.Background Verification in process since Sep 2022.Last update on 7 Nov 2022.No idea what is going on.17 months still waiting…..

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
My BG status changed to “Not applicable”and medical PASSED for all of us on 30th April.It seems that my BG check is complete.It took 7 and a half months.Any update at your end.

saurabhnsonar

Aug 12, 2013
I need help with my application. I had applied for PR on May 2022 (online application), and received AOR on 10 May 2023 and after linking my application to GCKey, on the same day I got a request letter to provide birth certificate. And on 11th May 2023, I have uploaded the birth certificate from my account with IRCC. I rechecked it multiple times, and it was uploaded correctly.
But now on 24th May 2023, I got message from IRCC that my application was cancelled due to incomplete application. And the reason was the same missing birth certificate.
I am quite surprised, even after uploading the birth certificate they are saying that it is missing.

What can I do now? Can anyone suggest me something on this?

Babsdee

Nov 24, 2022
I need help with my application. I had applied for PR on May 2022 (online application), and received AOR on 10 May 2023 and after linking my application to GCKey, on the same day I got a request letter to provide birth certificate. And on 11th May 2023, I have uploaded the birth certificate from my account with IRCC. I rechecked it multiple times, and it was uploaded correctly.
But now on 24th May 2023, I got message from IRCC that my application was cancelled due to incomplete application. And the reason was the same missing birth certificate.
I am quite surprised, even after uploading the birth certificate they are saying that it is missing.

What can I do now? Can anyone suggest me something on this?
sorry to hear that, after you uploaded the file, are you 100% certain you transmitted it? because after upload, you also need to follow the rest of the prompt to transmit it as that is the only time IRCC will get any document you send to them. You should probably try to call and raise webform too.

saurabhnsonar

Aug 12, 2013
sorry to hear that, after you uploaded the file, are you 100% certain you transmitted it? because after upload, you also need to follow the rest of the prompt to transmit it as that is the only time IRCC will get any document you send to them. You should probably try to call and raise webform too.
Yes, I performed all additional steps, there was some button in the bottom right corner, I clicked it and followed all the steps. I already called the IRCC and raised web form. I am still waiting to hear back from them. They mentioned that they will review and update me on it.

But I am sure, this is something with their system. As I correctly uploaded the documents and even I have rechecked multiple times after upload.

Babsdee

Nov 24, 2022
Yes, I performed all additional steps, there was some button in the bottom right corner, I clicked it and followed all the steps. I already called the IRCC and raised web form. I am still waiting to hear back from them. They mentioned that they will review and update me on it.

But I am sure, this is something with their system. As I correctly uploaded the documents and even I have rechecked multiple times after upload.
I hope your situation has been sorted out now?

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022

In my opinion file a fresh application as your present one is already at a very early stage.IRCC does not respond to webforms promptly,they will take few months in it.

saurabhnsonar

Aug 12, 2013
In my opinion file a fresh application as your present one is already at a very early stage.IRCC does not respond to webforms promptly,they will take few months in it.
This is not the option for me, the application is not at a very early stage. Already waited for more than 1 year to get AOR. I am under a startup visa program. We need LOS to apply under that program. And LOS validity is only 6 months, mine already got expired due to waiting time by IRCC. If I decided to redo the things, it will take another 1–2 years to get the application at the stage where it was now.

Reactions: DKalkhand

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
I am the primary applicant.My BG status changed to COMPLETE on 19th June 2023 in my application tracker.But for my spouse and son it is still IN PROGRESS .What is the next step ….first their BG COMPLETE and then PPR.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Criminality passed on 24 May 2023 and my BG verification status COMPLETED on 19 June 2023.When can I expect my PPR???

Aghjan

Jan 8, 2024
Hi
This thread is for those whose ADR status reflects “Your documents have been uploaded” . Normally, people get an acknowledgment email of ADR in a quick time, ranging from 1 day to 30 days and ADR status changes to “ we are reviewing additional documents “ or “NA” within a few days of submission but, unfortunately, a few get stuck at “your documents have been uploaded” for quite a while. So, this thread is for all such applicants, not only to share information but to help each other out.
May I ask where do you look up your application status after ADR?