softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I received a request for ADR today. However, I am not able to upload that doc, as I am facing a technical error. When I click button to "View Submitted Application", I am getting an error message.

Anyone else faced this issue & is there any workaround available?

Thanks

psh789

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
hi, i got the same issue. ADR is for additional relationship proof. please let me know if you get any solution

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, i got the same issue. ADR is for additional relationship proof. please let me know if you get any solution
Hi,

No, I could not get any solution. I had called CIC & agent confirmed that application will not be rejected. He also confirmed that application was at CPC Ottawa. Fortunately, I had already submitted those additional docs as CSE. I also sent them again through email to CIC Ottawa. I got PPR after few days. Not sure whether they got docs through earlier CSE or email.

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Hi,

No, I could not get any solution. I had called CIC & agent confirmed that application will not be rejected. He also confirmed that application was at CPC Ottawa. Fortunately, I had already submitted those additional docs as CSE. I also sent them again through email to CIC Ottawa. I got PPR after few days. Not sure whether they got docs through earlier CSE or email.
Please update your signature with your timelines, it will be of great help to everyone.

psh789

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
Hi,

thanks for the quick response. Can you please share what the ADR you had received. I guess it also depends on the seriousness of the ADR

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for the quick response. Can you please share what the ADR you had received. I guess it also depends on the seriousness of the ADR
Renewed passports for my kids as they were less than 6 months valid.