+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADR BY SINP EVIDENCE FOR FAMILY RELATIONSHIP

kunley

May 20, 2014
Good day everybody, i need information on which documents i need to proof the relationship, the canada resident is my first cousin.
below is mail sinp sent to me.

Saskatchewan Adaptability In your application, you have claimed 20 points for having a relative in Saskatchewan. In order for those points to be allocated to your application, you must prove your family relationship, and prove that the relative is a resident of Saskatchewan and is financially independent. Please provide the following:
A birth certificate, marriage certificate and/or any other official government, education or religious documents that prove your relationship to your close family relative. Please note that sufficient documentation must be provided to show conclusively that the applicant and resident are related. To show a resident is a first cousin, the documents provided should be sufficient to establish that the applicant and resident's parents are indeed siblings.
Thank you.

perry001

Dec 30, 2012
Good day everybody, i need information on which documents i need to proof the relationship, the canada resident is my first cousin.

Saskatchewan Adaptability In your application, you have claimed 20 points for having a relative in Saskatchewan. In order for those points to be allocated to your application, you must prove your family relationship, and prove that the relative is a resident of Saskatchewan and is financially independent. Please provide the following:
A birth certificate, marriage certificate and/or any other official government, education or religious documents that prove your relationship to your close family relative. Please note that sufficient documentation must be provided to show conclusively that the applicant and resident are related. To show a resident is a first cousin, the documents provided should be sufficient to establish that the applicant and resident's parents are indeed siblings.
Thank you.
Your parent’s documents that have your grand parents name on it and your cousins parents documents with their (ur grandparents)name on it Birth certificates,education certificate ,marriage certificates etc.

kunley

May 20, 2014
Your parent’s documents that have your grand parents name on it and your cousins parents documents with their (ur grandparents)name on it Birth certificates,education certificate ,marriage certificates etc.
Thank you.

Kulsoom Raza

Oct 19, 2020

Thank you.
Just want to know which documents did you provide

Nov 19, 2020

Thank you.

Finally what document you submitted to claim points.

I have same concern, my cousin is Saskatchewan PR Holder. My mother and Mother-Sister have same Father Name on there passport. Can it only be used to prove the relationship.