+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Administrative review no response for five months

pratap singh

Feb 18, 2013
I applied for Quebec immigration in 2013 got intense refuse in Jan

my degree is Bachelors in Business Administration(BBA)(3 years)finished 2009 also have related exp
and completed MBA(Marketing)(2 years) in June 2016

total years of education is 17 years, both are Indian degrees

I am just wondering how many points they will give for education?10 or 12 points?

and also for AOT is they will give pts for BBA or MBA(Marketing) where as BBA is in 6 pts and MBA(Marketing) in 12 pts list

plz suggest me

thx

Sanky

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Mumbai, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2018
AOR Received.
Waiting for federal application
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
ameya88 said:
hi mansev, is your file number is same?

regards
ameya
Hi Ameya hav you received your CSQ ?
If yes then when u have recd ?

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
anyone got csq after applied for administration review?

Mansev

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Visa Office......
nova scotia
Hi friends i got my aor today after applying for a administrative review. Now my waiting period is start .but again they write down my name wrong but my all others details are same.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
Mansev said:
Hi friends i got my aor today after applying for a administrative review. Now my waiting period is start .but again they write down my name wrong but my all others details are same.
when did you send file for review?

Mansev

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Visa Office......
nova scotia
Hi jasvir i send my file for review in aug they received my file 30 aug and they open my file 22 sep the date they send me aor and i received today.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
Mansev said:
Hi jasvir i send my file for review in aug they received my file 30 aug and they open my file 22 sep the date they send me aor and i received today.
they opened your file?what is written on letter pl share.

Mansev

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Visa Office......
nova scotia
Hi jasvir yes they open a file and its currently under process .i also call last night to confirm about my name and they said in system file is under process.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
Mansev said:
Hi jasvir yes they open a file and its currently under process .i also call last night to confirm about my name and they said in system file is under process.
OK did they tell,
when they will issue csq?

Mansev

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Visa Office......
nova scotia
Hi jasvir they said its long process you have to wait .how long you been waiting? ??

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
Mansev said:
Hi jasvir they said its long process you have to wait .how long you been waiting? ??
review sent in December last week28.since then

azii

May 4, 2013
My CSQ case was rejected due to shortage of 04 points from total 49 points as per refusal letter recieved at my end in july 2016. I got married in 2015 and update MIDI about this change but i didnt include my wife in application.

upon recieving intent to reject letter, i updated MIDI about birth of my baby child but forget to dispatch other documents with birth certificate of my baby child. the MIDI rejected the case due to lack of related documents.

now i send AR for the case along with complete documents, i wanted to know, how much time require to finalize the AR. will they consider 4points if i add baby child in my file.?

ghoeren

Aug 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
Hello everyone,anybody here knows or have experience updating documents during administrative review like dropping spouse application?I receive june 8,2016 intent to refuse due to lack of points( 54/57) and due date is sept. 6,2016,I sent explanatory letter to MIDI asking time extension because I registered for TEFAQ exam and date of release takes 4 to 5 mos in our place wherein I can't catch up with sept. 6 due date they gave me, unfortunately I receive decision to refuse in response to my explanation letter I sent that they will not accept my extension and MIDI give me 90 days to apply for administrative review due date until December 16,2016.Now I am planning to drop my spouse application in order for me to be qualified to single/non accompanying spouse to get 49 points.Upon reading rules for administrative review I can't find update documents but instead if I notice that they commit mistake in calculating points then I can send administrative review.One this is that I am December 2013 applicant but they applied new rules wherein the time I submitted my documents my AOT points is 16 but now they give 12 points, Is st possible for me to apply administrative review and drop my spouse application to get 49 points or proceed with administrative review with out dropping spouse and use my AOT that they should consider old rules instead of new rules for my case.I hope somebody will enlighten me.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
ghoeren said:
Hello everyone,anybody here knows or have experience updating documents during administrative review like dropping spouse application?I receive june 8,2016 intent to refuse due to lack of points( 54/57) and due date is sept. 6,2016,I sent explanatory letter to MIDI asking time extension because I registered for TEFAQ exam and date of release takes 4 to 5 mos in our place wherein I can't catch up with sept. 6 due date they gave me, unfortunately I receive decision to refuse in response to my explanation letter I sent that they will not accept my extension and MIDI give me 90 days to apply for administrative review due date until December 16,2016.Now I am planning to drop my spouse application in order for me to be qualified to single/non accompanying spouse to get 49 points.Upon reading rules for administrative review I can't find update documents but instead if I notice that they commit mistake in calculating points then I can send administrative review.One this is that I am December 2013 applicant but they applied new rules wherein the time I submitted my documents my AOT points is 16 but now they give 12 points, Is st possible for me to apply administrative review and drop my spouse application to get 49 points or proceed with administrative review with out dropping spouse and use my AOT that they should consider old rules instead of new rules for my case.I hope somebody will enlighten me.
no idea but they will apply new rules only better to sent French with administration review with explanation of why point short like reduce area of training

ghoeren

Aug 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
no idea but they will apply new rules only better to sent French with administration review with explanation of why point short like reduce area of training

Thanks for replying Jasvir, I already receive my tefaq result but fail to reach B2 level, so upset after almost 3 years of waiting they refused, by the way goodluck on your application..