+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Administrative review no response for five months

rongbino

Mar 11, 2015
Hi all
I have sent my administrative review request five months ago, and I got the receipt said they got the request mail on May 12. They said that they will process the request.

But I have not got any response since then. I want to know, if we will get a confirm mail from Quebec gov no matter what result it is?

Weeks ago, I have called the Quebec immigrate service phone, they told me the status has no changed. It is still rejected.
Thanks

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
rongbino said:
Hi all
I have sent my administrative review request five months ago, and I got the receipt said they got the request mail on May 12. They said that they will process the request.

But I have not got any response since then. I want to know, if we will get a confirm mail from Quebec gov no matter what result it is?

Weeks ago, I have called the Quebec immigrate service phone, they told me the status has no changed. It is still rejected.
Thanks
I sent u a pm on what u can do

job123

Jan 20, 2016
hi rongbino me also the same situation.my file was rejected.mine also 5months passed after administrative review acknowledgement.did u get any response from them plz reply

nyd

Sep 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
Doc's Request.
August 2015
AOR Received.
December 2013
job123 said:
hi rongbino me also the same situation.my file was rejected.mine also 5months passed after administrative review acknowledgement.did u get any response from them plz reply
Hello my file rejected in October and I submitted my administrative review request in October 2015 acknowledgement receipt received in December 2015. Till date no reply from MIDI.
But on Quebec immigration website they updated that we begun process for administrative review received in month of October 2015

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
They usually take 3-9 months to process the administrative review application. And in 99% cases they reject the administrative review applications because they dont want candidates to object on the decision they had made earlier.

Have patience you will get your reply.

nyd

Sep 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
Doc's Request.
August 2015
AOR Received.
December 2013
Friends any reply? I m still waiting for my administrative review request decision
Anyone if have any reply from MIDI please share

y-axisoverseas

Dec 16, 2015
I sure can understand it’s the crucial time, but don’t worry, let them work on your case and revert.
Request for an administrative review
You can submit a request for an administrative review of a decision to refuse your application for a Québec selection or acceptance certificate if you have reason to believe that a legal, factual (omission or misinterpretation of the facts) or clerical error (calculation or writing error) resulted in a decision to refuse on our part, and if your application was submitted under one of the following programs:
• Businesspeople
• Permanent workers
• Temporary workers (only if your application was submitted before April 30, 2015)
• Foreign students
• Humanitarian immigration (except family class)
For your application to be reviewed, you must indicate all of the elements that you believe were improperly assessed. You must specify what the legal, factual or clerical error is. If applicable, you must enclose, in support of your request for a review, all documents or information that are not already in your file.
Do not send original copies of documents, unless indicated otherwise, since the documents submitted will not be returned.
For information on the format of the documents to submit:
• applicants who submitted their applications under the Regular Skilled Worker Program must refer to the List of authorities recognized for certifying documents.
• applicants who submitted their applications under another program must refer to the list of documents or supporting documents required for the program in question.
The request for a review must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of the letter of refusal as well as the related documents.
It must be received by the Ministère within a maximum of 90 days following the date indicated on the letter of refusal. This timeframe begins the day after the letter of refusal was sent and ends on the 90th day. If the 90th day falls on a statutory holiday in Québec, the timeframe is extended to the following working day.
Any document sent after this timeframe will not be reviewed by the Service de la révision administrative. Note that only the Ministère’s seal constitutes proof of receipt of your request.
You must send your request by mail to the following address:

Révision administrative
Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA
Processing times
Processing times for requests for an administrative review vary depending on the category, volume and complexity of the requests.

Category Processing times
Skilled workers On January 13, 2016, we began processing requests for review received in October 2015.

Note: Processing times for requests for administrative review are updated on a quarterly basis.

For more information you could refer to their official migration website:https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/administrative-review.html

I wish you all the luck.

Also, if you need any help with overseas career opportunities or any guidance/assistance with respect to visa filing (including Quebec PR visa); you can reach us or log on to http://signup.y-axis.com/& can also browse through the website http://www.y-axis.com/

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
Same here sent file in dec15 acknowledgement in Jan 16 till then no news anyone has idea about process time

ameya88

Sep 11, 2015
hi jasvir kumar I got this message for administrative review

Nous accusons réception de votre correspondance du 2015/08/07. Le service

responsable du traitement de votre dossier en assurera le suivi.

please let me know your current status.Have you got same message? i think you sent all documents (income tax ) in required format that 's why you got this mail. it will take at least 6 months to get final decision.

with regards
ameya

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
ameya88 said:

please let me know your current status.Have you got same message? i think you sent all documents (income tax ) in required format that 's why you got this mail. it will take at least 6 months to get final decision.

with regards
ameya
yes Ameya I got same mail and I sent income tax divine ta now what will be result

karan_singal123

Jul 28, 2013
Hi,

I got letter stated that you have not getting enough points to get CSQ, they gave me total 37 points, i am single applicant, as per new AOT they gave me 0 Zero points, and now i want to upgrade my education level, previously i was Diploma civil engineer and not i have completed my Bachelors in civil engineering which could lead me to 12 in AOT, they gave me 90 days time (16 may 2016) to update additional documents which could increase my points, i can send that docs to Admin review or to MIDI ?

I have completed degree in feb 2016, and i got letter on same month, if i send my bachelors degree certificate and transcript it will work or not ?

Any case in Forum who updated docs after getting this type of letter kindly share, and experts kindly reply if you have any idea.

nee_reem

Apr 4, 2016
I have same problem...
I received letter.that have not enough point to employability,they accumulate 43 points factors <<employability>> (while the minimum is 50 points)

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
ameya88 said:

with regards
ameya
hi ameya did you get anything?

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
ameya88 said:
i did not get any thing till now.

regards
ameya
you sent your file in August and till now no response but on website they mentioned that file received in October they started processing in jan2016 so what is this?