+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Administrative review no response for five months

Junash

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys, I got letter intent to refuse , as per their assessment I'm short of 9 points ( min. 57 required). they ask us for additional doc that can additional points. However, we dont have anything new. But my concern is they have awarded 6 out of 16 points in Area of training. However, when we applied in 2013 they were awarding 16 point in AOT factor to nurses. Im in a doubt that they have evaluated AOT factor as per current list of AOT 2015. Can anyone has gone through with same situation? please help

nyd

Sep 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
Doc's Request.
August 2015
AOR Received.
December 2013
Mansev said:
hi friends
I call midi they said my file is refused and today I received a decision by mail but n mail its showing I have 61 points according to their calculations .but still they refused my file .please can someone help me out. I applied in aug 2012 got aor dec 2012 ,then I got email waiting for interview in june 2014 after that I got email for interview date in sep 2015 .on interview they request document ,which I allraedy to send to them.after nearly 10 months they send me this letter which showing I have 61 points .and they refuse my application.
Sorry to hear that
But
What is the reason for rejection or refusal?
Reason is mentioned in that letter that you received from MIDI
So plan accordingly the reason for rejection and prepare your documents for administrative review request

ameya88

Sep 11, 2015
hi junash, they applied present aot rules january 26,2015. is your degree ACS or DCS or bachelor degree ? and duration of course
if bachelor degree or DCS you will get 12 points and if ACS you will get 6 points according to aot january 26, 2015.

DVS = Diploma of Vocational Studies.
DCS = Vocational or technical education programs with a three-year duration leading to a diploma of college studies

Mansev

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Visa Office......
nova scotia
hi job123 and nyd . thanks for reply. reason of refusal is documents. when I went for interview they request some documents and I send to them its my bank statement and my employment letter .but the main point is when I went to interview few monthsago I left my previous job and start new one but same profession .when they receive documents they send me another email about my current job letter and pay slips.as the said they need to work out my experience points .after sending them these documents they send me refusal letter .they said i got only 10 points for my experience and ineed 2 more .but i worked for same company from last 2 years and 16 months with new company but in same profeesion .and i am preparing . my application for adminsistratibve review.

Junash

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ameya88 said:
hi junash, they applied present aot rules january 26,2015. is your degree ACS or DCS or bachelor degree ? and duration of course
if bachelor degree or DCS you will get 12 points and if ACS you will get 6 points according to aot january 26, 2015.

DVS = Diploma of Vocational Studies.
DCS = Vocational or technical education programs with a three-year duration leading to a diploma of college studies
My question is why they are applying 2015 rules. I have applied in 2013 and according to that rules I exceeded 57 points. Moreover, they have awarded 10 and 12 points in education and AOT to one applicant with same qualification and we both applied in same month. She also hold 3 years general diploma in nursing from world recognized university

nyd

Sep 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
Doc's Request.
August 2015
AOR Received.
December 2013
Yesterday i call midi, in response they told me that
we have not made any decision to your file when we
Take any decision inform you by email
But after administrative review request I only received AOR
In December 2015 after that nothing from MIDI
I applied for administrative review request in October 2015

pratap singh

Feb 18, 2013
hi friends, i got a refusal letter one month back due to short of points.Now i got a MBA marketing degree. can i send this degree to administrative review for getting points.

please give your suggestions

regards
pratap

job123

Jan 20, 2016
Mansev said:
hi job123 and nyd . thanks for reply. reason of refusal is documents. when I went for interview they request some documents and I send to them its my bank statement and my employment letter .but the main point is when I went to interview few monthsago I left my previous job and start new one but same profession .when they receive documents they send me another email about my current job letter and pay slips.as the said they need to work out my experience points .after sending them these documents they send me refusal letter .they said i got only 10 points for my experience and ineed 2 more .but i worked for same company from last 2 years and 16 months with new company but in same profeesion .and i am preparing . my application for adminsistratibve review.
yes u can go for administrative review.first u prepare a letter with a description of ur situation they will accept one of my friend had the same situation he got csq after review so dont worry

pratap singh

Feb 18, 2013
hi friends, i got a refusal letter one month back due to short of points.Now i got a MBA marketing degree. can i send this degree to administrative review for getting points.

regards
pratap

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
pratap singh said:

regards
pratap
yes

Mazigh

Apr 10, 2014
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
J
yousuf_bangash said:
I applied for administrative review in Apr-2016. till date not received any acknowledgment. is this normal? dear fellows...pls help.
Yes, that is normal! You should expect a response in 10 months (February 2017).

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.

nyd

Sep 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
Doc's Request.
August 2015
AOR Received.
December 2013

nyd

Sep 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
Doc's Request.
August 2015
AOR Received.
December 2013

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
one of my friend got rejection after administration review.